Which George Lynch Guitar is your favorite.

ZGOZZ

Which George Lynch Guitar is your favorite.

maintigerimage2.jpg

It was kind of a joke, in that I'm not a really big fan of any of his sig models. 

guitlouie said:
It was kind of a joke, in that I'm not a really big fan of any of his sig models. 
I know I was just pulling your chain.....tug...tug... :icon_jokercolor:

The ESP that looks like a vintage strat with covered humbuckers.. even though I have never seen pics of him playing such guitar.

Those guitars look horrifically outdated.  Swords and Skulls and snakes isn't exactly a timeless look.  :icon_biggrin:

RockStarNick said:
Those guitars look horrifically outdated.  Swords and Skulls and snakes isn't exactly a timeless look.   :icon_biggrin:

Don't forget though, I did build Braveheart...  :headbang:

I prefer the Vintage Plus headstock'd version of the tiger over the KWS type of headstock.
Other than that, I like the orange quilt M1 he used in the instructional vid.

RockStarNick said:
Those guitars look horrifically outdated.  Swords and Skulls and snakes isn't exactly a timeless look.   :icon_biggrin:
Ohhh ... the eighties,memories . . .

I can't even begin to imagine the warped perception that dubbed those styles "cool"

I think the instrument should be an extension of your personality, tonally and cosmeticly

maybe it's just me

but hey man, the 80's gave us a lot of great acts

not to mention that even with all its retarded style and everything, it is STILL a far more musically distinct decade than anything post new millenium.

Seriously, the degredation of music in this new decade is absolutely killing me

when they look back (the way you do at the 70s and such), guess what they'll remember this decade for musically.

see you don't have to guess, you already know. just don't even say it

imminentG said:
I can't even begin to imagine the warped perception that dubbed those styles "cool"
not to mention that even with all its retarded style and everything, it is STILL a far more musically distinct decade than anything post new millenium.

Seriously, the degredation of music in this new decade is absolutely killing me

+1 Can't stand modern music. John Mayer, White Stripes, and the Killers are probably the best right now.

Back