Where's Cagey These Days?...

He has not posted much for a long time since he was not well. He started posting again last summer but I think the last time he posted was over a year ago now. I hope he is okay as well.

Yes both TBurst and I have reached out some time ago... nothing.

I don't have a very good feeling about this.

I miss him. I remember he had mentioned moving into a place that didn't have a computer then he got one but his body wasn't healing fast. It's not secret what his name was, and was doing guitar set ups ssomewhere near Detroit. I believe the business was kgwagner?. Anyone here from Detroit. ? Probably doesn't want to be bothered by a bunch of guitar nerds.

Yes both TBurst and I have reached out some time ago... nothing.

I don't have a very good feeling about this.

He was posting again about a year ago 2022 after we were first concerned back in 2020. Have you tried contacting him since then?

I also don't have a good feeling.

This is the thread from 2020. His brother, Dan, posted under the name @Latent_heat. I have reached out via PM to Dan, so perhaps I may get a reply.

Last edited:
Hi Cagey,
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Please let me know if I can do anything at all.

Trevor

Good to hear from you and, of course, you are in our thoughts. 🖖

Perhaps if one of us on the US side of the pond has a spare laptop, we could send to you. Would that help?

Last edited:
I’m so glad to know you’re OK. I was worried. Praying for healing my friend. Let us know what we can do to help!

Back