Where is Dangerous Doug ?

bbl4ck

I am doing my first build which will hopefully be a smokin' V.  In the process of making sure I have all my parts ordered.  From what I have read on post, it seems imperative that I have a custom neck plate from Dangerous Doug.  :sign13:  All of the pieces I have seen posted are really tight!  Can anyone please provide me contact information for this Dangerous Doug?  I have done some searches on the net, but there seems to be more than one.  I want to find the One & Only! 

Thanks for your time and stay smooth.  :guitarplayer2:

Crap. He'll probably be wanting to be called Dangerous Doug now...

Yeah, he either goes by one or the other.

Enjoy your warmoth!

Google "custom neckplate" with the quotes.  Doug is the first hit!  :guitarplayer2:

I will call him Dangerous; just to keep him clear from all the other riff raff named Doug!  I tried the Google search and the first listing was some cat going by FSR which did not appear to be Dangerous.  The next listing was customneckplates.com which did not seem to be the site from Dangerous.  I will try the DangerousR6 handle under members and see what I come up with.  Thanks and I will stay tuned!!!  :headbang:

This is the thread you were supposed to find:

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2754.0

:icon_biggrin:  Just post a reply and Dangerous/Doug will respond to you.

bbl4ck said:
I will call him Dangerous; just to keep him clear from all the other riff raff named Doug!  I tried the Google search and the first listing was some cat going by FSR which did not appear to be Dangerous.  The next listing was customneckplates.com which did not seem to be the site from Dangerous.  I will try the DangerousR6 handle under members and see what I come up with.   Thanks and I will stay tuned!!!   :headbang:
Well this is the real DangerousR6. Doug is my name, and my services for the time being are only offered here on this forum bbl4ck. If you got an idea in mind you can email me at crash92@argontech.net.... :icon_thumright:

Send him a PM. He's great about responding.

His work has made a lot of us on here very happy...

Back