What new Warmoth website and new options for bodys?

They're launching a new website with a revamped look. I didn't hear anything about any new body types, though...

Blue313 said:
http://dev.warmoth.com/Pages/webfaq.aspx

Damn. I was so wrong.....so wrong to order my body already.

splitjazz_swamp_pick.jpg

That thing is awesome.  :sad: :sad:

I wonder if it's too late to switch. Do they rout the bodies after or before painting them?

I see that the site will be down for maintanence on tuesday 1-20-09...... Are they implimenting the price increases then also?  I'm ordering a neck on monday just to be safe and get my order in before that happens.....

theklanch said:
I see that the site will be down for maintanence on tuesday 1-20-09...... Are they implimenting the price increases then also?  I'm ordering a neck on monday just to be safe and get my order in before that happens.....
Yeah, when the site goes down, the price changes take effect. Or when it get's back up... Price changes on Tuesday.

Kinda what I figured Max, that is usually when they will increase prices.  Are they starting the new site?  I told my wife they were gonna be raising the prices and she said why not go ahead and order a neck tomorrow so I don't have to pay any more than I have to.

So I decided on the plain maple neck with a plain maple fretboard LP headstock 1 3/4" nut with a boat back contour.  I think I'll like it.  I can't decide if I want the abalone face dots or no dots at all......

oh damn, the prices went up BIG time!!! over 500$ for a mahogany/maple les paul body! damn, way 'too much' for me. I bet its a regular price, but too much for me, sorry guys. its official today, no more warmoth's for me. I've got 5 warmoth's, but with the 'high' dollar (which sucks for me big time!) I cant afford it, combined with these prices. luckily, necks haven't changed. well, not a lot though.

wow. didn't know they were gonna raise prices. good thing i got my strat when i did. new site's lookin good tho...

Glad I got my order in last week. I'm sure there wil be good things too not just higher prices. ?

Hmmm...just checked and saved $130.00 ...
*economy hits in all areas.

Orpheo said:
oh damn, the prices went up BIG time!!! over 500$ for a mahogany/maple les paul body! damn, way 'too much' for me. I bet its a regular price, but too much for me, sorry guys. its official today, no more warmoth's for me. I've got 5 warmoth's, but with the 'high' dollar (which sucks for me big time!) I cant afford it, combined with these prices. luckily, necks haven't changed. well, not a lot though.
Wow... My thoughts of an LP might be gone.

Wow, pretty steep increase in some prices. And on inauguration day???  I would have voted for McCain had I known this!

Hey W, since when do lefties wear their wedding rings on their right hands?

leftandright.jpg

dbw said:
Hey W, since when do lefties wear their wedding rings on their right hands?

leftandright.jpg

It's fiancee rings, don't you know? first on right hand, than marry and goes to the left  :icon_jokercolor:

I noticed the increase in prices as well, most of bodies are suddenly much more expensive, why?

Back