What new Warmoth website and new options for bodys?

new 'shredding metal god looking skyward' logo? It's so 20 years ago.
Try two years ago and an actual Warmoth employee playing a Warmoth guitar on stage in front of a large crowd! Pretty appropriate I would say rather than something stolen off of Google images. Besides, if it were 20 years ago the guy would have LONG hair.

Check out the bass side graphic. That's a Warmoth owner playing a Warmoth Gecko bass on stage in front of people at the coolest rock club on the planet, Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Again, pretty appropriate.

Just giving my opinion as someone who surfs the internet alot and knows what a modern website should look like...that beta site is UG-LEE!

Yea, newmexstrings, that seems to be the consensus but that's what they're going with and I thought it was supposed to be live today...maybe tonight.  Oh well.  Welcome to the forum, regardless!

newmexstrings said:
Just giving my opinion as someone who surfs the internet alot and knows what a modern website should look like...that beta site is UG-LEE!
I think everyone surfs the net alot.

The beauty of this new website is that it is now written in a modern language behind the pages so that changes to the look and feel as well as functionality can be manipulated much more easily going forward. There is no doubt that it will evolve over time. Whether it evolves into something that will please you specifically I wouldn't presume to speculate. But, we do have great plans and aspirations for the future!

GearBoxTy said:
Yea, newmexstrings, that seems to be the consensus but that's what they're going with and I thought it was supposed to be live today...maybe tonight.  Oh well.  Welcome to the forum, regardless!

It was live for a while but we were not satisfied with performance under full load so it came back down.  Look at the bright side, the old prices are back too!!

For the techies out there, we average almost 690gig of outbound traffic a month.  wow!

Score!!!  Wenge/Ebony on the old prices!

I have a rear route Mahogany/Maple Strat on order.  I wish I had known about the 720 neck pocket option.  Is it too late to add it?

thumb55 said:
Score!!!  Wenge/Ebony on the old prices!

I have a rear route Mahogany/Maple Strat on order.  I wish I had known about the 720 neck pocket option.  Is it too late to add it?

I didn't find out about the split Jazzmaster style until it was too late also. I called them and they changed it (obviously they hadn't routed it yet), but charged me a 45 dollar change fee.  :(

Still, if the option is worth 50 bucks to you, then call 'em up.

When I saw the ultimate choice disconcordance yesterday, I didn't think it would be up an running today.

DocNrock said:
When I saw the ultimate choice disconcordance yesterday, I didn't think it would be up an running today.
Actually, that particular fix was easy and quick. We had a speed issue that we took it back down today to resolve and we think we have that now handled as well. Fortunately, we have some talented people on the job!  :icon_thumright:

Gregg said:
DocNrock said:
Actually, that particular fix was easy and quick. We had a speed issue that we took it back down today to resolve and we think we have that now handled as well. Fortunately, we have some talented people on the job!  :icon_thumright:
Give 'em all an ataboy!!! :icon_thumright:

riverbluff said:
thumb55 said:
I wish I had known about the 720 neck pocket option.  Is it too late to add it?

What is the 720 neck pocket option?

The neck pocket routed a tad deeper and slightly angled. The objective is to eliminate the gap between the neck extension and the body on a guitar that doesn't have a pickguard.

DangerousR6 said:
Gregg said:
DocNrock said:
Give 'em all an ataboy!!! :icon_thumright:
Thanks, and I will. They've been working pretty hard for months and will continue to for months even after the official launch.

Back