Warmoth's Honey Burst vs. Tequila Sunrise Burst ?

Ty said:
I dont post here much but i paint all the guitars at Warmoth. The Tequila Sunrise Burst is done using Tangerine Orange and yellow and is very bright. The Honey Burst is a mixture of Tangerine Orange, Brown and Yellow with a light Yellow shot in the center. I would say Tequila is an in your face burst and the Honey is a very subtle and mellow burst.

Hope this helps your decesion!

My complements on my blue burst Les Paul.  It is amazing.

hannaugh said:
I like the honey better.  It's a little less in-your-face than the tequila.  But if in-your-face is what you are going for, get the tequila.
That's waht tequila is all abotu, beeeeeng in yur face...I like mine straight up.... :eek:ccasion14:

Death by Uberschall said:
Ty said:
I dont post here much but i paint all the guitars at Warmoth.

Did you do this one? http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=8584.0
Soloist%20001.JPG

If so, you are the man.  :headbang1: :hello2: :headbang1:

Doug said he has a man crush on who ever did the dye/paint work on it!!  :icon_jokercolor:
thspitcoffee.gif

Ty said:
Death by Uberschall, Yep painted that one as well. The Dragon burst i created when i was running my own paint shop, this was to match a tatoo a customer had and wanted his bass to match. We dont come up with all the colors but some we get credit for! If you guys have any paint questions i would be happy to answere them. Oh and hi flying squirel how ya doin?
You really should stay around more. You'd have your own fan club.

boy I really wanna have a cherry sunburst and a honeyburst les paul, but what neck should go on, huh? I'm covered from head to heels!

Back