Warmoth Today

Koby said:
And don't think just because I work here that I didn't drool over them too. 
Wait...not actually over them. 
They're clean.  :doh:
Hi Koby

Doesn't really matter, they get drooled on when I receive mine anyway  :laughing7:

My heart bleeds for all the suffering you have to go though everyday there at Warmoth.
Looking at all those lovelies  :icon_biggrin:

Pelagaard said:
Any chance any of those bodies are new shapes?
:dontknow: I get the feeling you won't see the new shapes until ALL or most of the LP's etc etc are gone.
But I've been wrong before  :toothy11:

38 LP's left, as of now.

Koby said:
Get ready friends.  I just readied a huge load of beautiful and brand spanking new finished bodies to head into the showcase.  They should be up to drool over soon!
And don't think just because I work here that I didn't drool over them too.  Wait...not actually over them.  They're clean.  :doh:

Sixty(60) new bodies! WOW!
Soloists and hardtails and Teles, Oh my!

Indeed, HBom.  Lots and lots of really nice naked swamp-ash bodies, plus the usual parade of fancy=schmancy figured maple tops in a variety of festive colors.  An embarrassment of riches.

Wyliee said:
More transparent finishes.  I call the middle one trans grape...

trans_strat.jpg

Sorry for the late response, but it looks like transparent Barney to me....

One little shot from the Paint Dept.  Many different colors. 

paint_color.jpg

I think we should take one of the neon orange bodies and add stripes to it... Make something like a Cincinatti Bengals body...

That double-bound seafoam-green job wants to come home with me... I can hear it calling out now!

Sure looks like it. I recently got an ice blue metallic Tele that's the same color.

Did you get that ice blue carve-top Tele off ebay, Cagey?  I was salivating somethin' fierce for that one.

some mighty fine lookin pieces there!

The 5th from the right looks like it could mayyyybe most likely not be mine haha but one can wish. Swamp ash clear gloss back with flamed koa top bass, not sure if that's swamp ash but kind of looks like it and kind of looks like there could be a koa top lol. I'm just impatient though, I think I still have like 2-4 weeks so I believe I'm trying to convince my self that it's mine lol.

That seafoam green double bound is surprisingly nice as Bagman already pointed out.

thanks for more pics!

Bagman67 said:
Nice get.  Congratulations.  What're you gonna neck 'er up with?

Thanks. Haven't really decided on a neck yet. But, I'm leaning toward an Ebony over Maple "Pro" Warhead w/ cream binding. SS frets, of course. Chrome all over the place.

Back