Warmoth Today

slp205a.jpg

slp205b.jpg

Which means that my Gecko-project moves further out in the future.  :laughing11:

Bagman67 said:
That one (or its twin) went up on the showcase today:
http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?Body=2&Path=Body&i=SLP205
Aaaaand it's gone! (not to me)

I think SustainerPlayer was implying that he snagged it.  For which congratulations are in order, if I'm inferring correctly.

Bagman67 said:
I think SustainerPlayer was implying that he snagged it.  For which congratulations are in order, if I'm inferring correctly.

Quite right. Warmoth owed me a orange body after the neon Telecaster incident.  :icon_biggrin:

And thanks.

SustainerPlayer said:
slp205a.jpg

slp205b.jpg

Which means that my Gecko-project moves further out in the future.  :laughing11:

Cool!  I like orange, hope you've got the amps to go with it  :icon_jokercolor:

:icon_scratch:  Shouldn't that be Black around the neck pocket ?
As the sides are black.

Just wondering  :toothy11:

Or don't you see that bit when the neck goes on, on a soloist  :dontknow:

SustainerPlayer said:

Unless you had a 21 fret neck, I don't think you'd see it. Didn't even notice! Does look a little odd now that you mention it, but I don't think you'd ever see it once its assembled.

JaySwear said:
Unless you had a 21 fret neck, I don't think you'd see it. Didn't even notice! Does look a little odd now that you mention it, but I don't think you'd ever see it once its assembled.
Heh-heh--on a guitar THAT color, you're concerned about the neck pocket looking WEIRD?! :toothy10:

Updown said:
:icon_scratch:  Shouldn't that be Black around the neck pocket ?
As the sides are black.

Just wondering  :toothy11:

Or don't you see that bit when the neck goes on, on a soloist  :dontknow:

Don't worry. It will get a 24 fret neck anyway.

It's been a while since I posted any shop shots.  Rest assured, there's always plenty going on.

Here are two bodies headed to the Showcase shortly.
showcase_bodies.jpg

Get ready friends.  I just readied a huge load of beautiful and brand spanking new finished bodies to head into the showcase.  They should be up to drool over soon!
And don't think just because I work here that I didn't drool over them too.  Wait...not actually over them.  They're clean.  :doh:

Back