Warmoth Today

The '80s!?! I was talking about hippies, not brats. Hippies were around back when the Beatles were radical for having hair 1" past their ears, Paul Reed Smith was still burping up strained peas, most TVs were black & white, Detroit had city services and nobody knew what FM radio was. We're talking the '60s. Peace, love, dope. Reality was for people who couldn't handle drugs. Cars lasted 50,000 miles only if you took meticulous care of them and they didn't kill you. No such thing as AIDS. Good times.

If Wyliee posts some V2 (or Star) bodies next, do you think he'll be afraid to ask, "I kinda like the V2 body.  Anyone else"?  :icon_jokercolor:

drewfx said:
If Wyliee posts some V2 (or Star) bodies next, do you think he'll be afraid to ask, "I kinda like the V2 body.  Anyone else"?  :icon_jokercolor:

OK... You asked for it....  Here are a couple pointy guitars going through the shop....  Showing them off are Stephanie and Armando.  They handle the bulk of the dye work.

v2_dyes.jpg

Pointy guitars require big hair too... circa 1988....

miller_prom.jpg

Bagman67 said:
Wow - that V in the middle could make me rethink my position on pointy guitars.

agreed!

ahh pointy guitars... that reminds me of a time when I lived in the 80s ... people with big hair changed the w....oh never mind... :icon_biggrin:

The one on the right looks like it's having trouble deciding if it should be flame or quilt.

That quilt almost looks like animal print. Perhaps its just the power of suggestion and the shape.

Gang,

Here's a crazy Tele going through the shop right now.  This one is so cool, we had to stop and take a few glamour shots.  We don't do top and back laminates very often, but it can be done at extra cost.

front.jpg
frontright.jpg

back.jpg
backright.jpg

Such amazing lumber.  A shame about the pearloid binding.  Cream or ivoroid would have made it irresistible.

Have you guys met Cary yet??

Cary.jpg

http://bassmusicianmagazine.com/2012/10/bass-player-cary-campen-named-director-of-sales-marketing-at-warmoth-guitar/

Maybe the bass players can get a little more love around here...... :party07:

Back