Warmoth Today

Wyliee said:
These were almost too bright to handle so early in the morning.....
bright_stack.jpg

Ok, those are actually totally awesome.

Marko, or Mark, or someone is going to have to buy me the stack so I can be fabulous.  :cool01:

line6man said:
Wyliee said:
bright_stack.jpg

Marko, or Mark, or someone is going to have to buy me the stack so I can be fabulous.  :cool01:
I'll take that whole stack.... :icon_biggrin:
With a whole stack of these...
MN1512A.jpg

Wyliee said:
bright_stack.jpg

Isn't anyone else concerned with the fact that the YELLOW IS OUT OF ORDER?

MY OCD IS TINGLING!

line6man said:
Wyliee said:
bright_stack.jpg

You can't be fabulous with those, they're not metallic/flake...

I love the Nuclear Neon colors from the 80's... :guitarplayer2: :party07:

But I agree, a couple of them would over the top with the glam metal flake... :headbang1:

[/quote]

Isn't anyone else concerned with the fact that the YELLOW IS OUT OF ORDER?

MY OCD IS TINGLING!
[/quote]

+1  :help:

The Indigo/Violet thing is ridiculous, just call it purple. Orange and Indigo are only in there as a way of making it up to 7 (to match the number of notes in the major scale - I s**t you not).

The spectrum is completely analogue so you can divide it up into as many or as few colours as you want. The rainbow doesn't actually have 7 colours in it; it has ∞.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
If they were in the right order, you'd still be one short.  I'm assuming ROYGBIV.

You dudes and your rainbows.
It's like Skittles man.... :laughing11:

The spectrum may be continuous, but your eye's color sensitivity is not.  It's analogous to RGB decomposition, interestingly, a small percentage of women posess genes for four color rather than three color vision.

That would imply that it's possible to create a gradient that, while in pure light terms, it's completely gradual, from a human's point of view it would have a hard transition in it. And that would be the first time I'd ever heard of that.

line6man said:
Wyliee said:
bright_stack.jpg

you should have 2 stacks of them!!! double rainbow all the waaaay!!! what does it mean??

Marko said:
line6man said:
Wyliee said:
bright_stack.jpg

you should have 2 stacks of them!!! double rainbow all the waaaay!!! what does it mean??

Or just one of each in various double-neck configurations...

Jumble Jumble said:
That would imply that it's possible to create a gradient that, while in pure light terms, it's completely gradual, from a human's point of view it would have a hard transition in it. And that would be the first time I'd ever heard of that.

Will you not always have hard transitions if resolution is not infinite? Much as with audio, the limits of human perception are going to restrict things. From our perspective, as long as the hard transitions are below our level of perception everything will be perceived as smooth and continuous.

Back