Warmoth Les Paul #7: flamed maple blue dye

Love the guitar but not the inlays so much. Then again, after having so many other Warmoth LPs, I could see how you'd want for a little variety.

Beautiful guitar Orpheo. Amazing.

Your collection makes me want to hate you dammit! Green with envy. Congratulations, all the work has paid off if looks are anything to go by. Bet they sound great too. :icon_thumright:

thanks guys :) the air nortons didn't work well in this guitar.  i changed them for a duncan  distortion in the bridge and a jazz in the neck, and that combo does work very well. oh, and they're gold ;)  :headbang1:

hannaugh said:
I'm curious as to what the upcharge was for the zebra inlay.  Looks cool!

well, the entire neck was discounted, and they won't make another one. its really, a one off a kind  customjob. shame, huh, that I have it? :D

Well I've been thinking for a long time that it would be really cool if they offered a wider variety of inlay materials in general, so I was thinking that if they did it for an upcharge, and enough people order various wood inlays, they would offer it on the site.  I like natural looking materials a lot more than the plain pvc stuff. 

I agree, but as fas as I understood it, its a hell of a  job to cut them out, without them  breaking.

I liked those too.  It's probably like the LPs with that tribal bird that they did: more trouble than it's worth for the limited buyers.

Orpheo said:
sundin4prez said:
Orpheo do you happen to have a picture with all your warmoths together.... it would be amazing to see...

sure I do. I'm going to post them now in the 'general discussion' section :)

Can someone post the link to the collection - I couldn't find the post  :tard:

CrackedPepper said:
Orpheo said:
sundin4prez said:
Orpheo do you happen to have a picture with all your warmoths together.... it would be amazing to see...

sure I do. I'm going to post them now in the 'general discussion' section :)

Can someone post the link to the collection - I couldn't find the post  :tard:

which one? this one?

7858a9c2.jpg

2e435f32.jpg

5cae63c1.jpg

+1 on the green. my favorite, but it's pretty hard to find a guitar in that pile i'd dislike!

Back