Warmoth Jam #14

man...just when I was about to get angry at technology for being so stupid!

Sorry for the wait everybody. I found out late and I thought Bagman gave me a week so here I am thinkin' I'm ahead of schedule...

Well, here goes nothin'...

http://www.mediafire.com/?pbqm6p42kz4bxfm

(Also, I did not listen to anybody else's solos before recording mine, but you bet I will be sure to listen now!)  :toothy10:

-DC

kboman said:
So, how do we do this? Will someone mix this into one track or are we happy like this?

Hopefully someone can do a final mix with all the solos on one track. I don't have the capability to do this, but perhaps somene here does.

GoDrex used to do these, but he disappeared over a year ago all of a sudden & hasn't been hears of since.

Kublai said:
DustyCat, that was great.

Thanks dude. I went with a "dueling" mentality I picked up from Phil @ Vibes and Warren/Widspread @Bonnaroo '03

I like the idea of one big 10+ minute mix with all these differnt elements to listen in the car. I thought I hearde Fire from the first guy, Water from nthe second, and Air in there somewhere...I tried to bring some outer space to the party :guitaristgif:

I would give this a go, but my Floyd Rose wont get here 'till friday the 30th, so my guitar is out of comission :/

Back