Warmoth builds in San Diego?

rlscherer

Hey,

I am new here, but I have been reading for a while and already learned a ton. This place is an amazing resource.

I'm preparing for my first guitar build, and I was wondering if there are any Warmoth guitars (or similar) in the San Diego area. Specifically, I'd love to check out anyone using a recessed TOM bridge with the strings through the body as well as a Warmoth Pro neck and it's side adjusting mechanism. I'm sure I'll have a million other questions as this process gets going, so thank you in advance!

If so, just let me know. I'll bring over a dual humbucker Tele built by the famous (well, regionally acclaimed, which isn't too bad, either) Fred Marotta from The Repair Zone in SD for you to jam on.

muchas gracias,
RLS

Oops, I posted this in Pickups. I'm going to copy/paste it to General Discussion.

Can I make it more obvious that I'm new here?
:doh:

Fred and the boys at the Repair Zone rock!  I've built a number of Warmoths and he's done all the set ups for me.  I've even taken him my off-the-shelf guitars to set up.  Next time you stop in there, tell Fred "doc" says Hi!

Unfortunately, none of my builds has a recessed TOM bridge. 

Oh, and:  http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=4560.0

Back