Two New Projects

I got so bored waiting for the first one that I ordered so I ordered a second with parts that were in stock. Now I have two guitars to build and an empty bank account.

The First is a Switchback/Flying V crossed with strat neck and strat controls. Awesome finish they put on it is a Honey Burst on a Mahogany body and Cream Binding - Neck is roasted maple and ebony, cream binding and SS frets - pricey but looks incredible.

Second is a Tele style body also strat controls - Alder body and a Zebrawood top. Routed for two p90s and a middle Stat single - we’ll see how it sounds - I just have a nice single coil that I need to use somehow. I finished it with Danish oil and it turned pretty dark - I like it mostly but may try to polish it for a slightly brighter appearance.

Now onto the nightmare that is wiring and set-up…

Pics are attached

Attachments

• Pdf.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
  • StrataV.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 20
Those are both beautiful bodies.  Nice work on the Danish oil finish on that tele.  I like the darkened zebra top.

As far as photos are concerned, you can just attach jpgs or pngs rather than pasting into PDFs. 

If you want to display the images inline, but don't have the photos hosted remotely in the cloud, you can do this:  After you post the original message with attachments, you can then view it and click to expand the attached image.  Copy the URL's for the hosted photos, and then you can modify the original message and paste the image URL's into the body between image link tags using the "Insert Image" button in the ribbon.

Back