Trigger...

CarteBlanche

3519056198_6ff43bffbb_o.jpg

...pulled!

Nice.  I see an abstract Iron Maiden's "Eddie" in the wood figuring in the bridge location.

Finally!  I've had my eye on that one forever.  I love wild maple.  What's the neck going to look like?

NonsenseTele said:
Stunning!
Specs of the project?

Decide for sure:
Callaham Bridge, P.waves tuners, earvana nut, SS frets, prails in the bridge (i asked to have it routed) compound radius

Still meditating on the rest :)

Stunning Blue Finish; just like the ocean in your profile pic!  :headbang:
So, what else is going to be riding on this wave?
:kewlpics:

I've always thought that I would get a wenge or canary neck. But I just can't picture this strat without a big birdseye. Abalone Dots for sure. Have to continue with the ocean theme.

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseNeck.aspx?Body=1&Path=Neck&nWood=999&i=SN6533

This canary neck would still look great with that.

I can totally see why you would want big birdseye on that one...
personally, I am too addicted to raw woods, so I probably would have slapped a canary neck on that.

vansmack said:
Nice.  I see an abstract Iron Maiden's "Eddie" in the wood figuring in the bridge location.

Oh yes, I see it, right below the bridge pickup route !

I can see two faces. The eddie that's gonna be covered ny the bridge, and a bigger one that looks like it's got horns just under that.

Anyway, that's sweet.

I'm a big fan of birdseye, but it might be a bit too busy against a body like that. I think I'd go with your first instinct and do the canary.

Back