To all the Queensryche fans in the know....

I think he's referring to the bit about Queensryche funds going to finance Geoff's wife's band on a European tour?  Vague memory of that from one of the briefs filed by Wilton and co.

-Mark

AprioriMark said:
I think he's referring to the bit about Queensryche funds going to finance Geoff's wife's band on a European tour?  Vague memory of that from one of the briefs filed by Wilton and co.

-Mark

apparently she managed a European band, and they used the Queensryche tax id for the income of that tour.
I'm not saying that they didn't do anything wrong.. but to me it looks like both sides had issues.

Marko said:
AprioriMark said:

-Mark

apparently she managed a European band, and they used the Queensryche tax id for the income of that tour.
I'm not saying that they didn't do anything wrong.. but to me it looks like both sides had issues.

I also think there were issues on both sides of the fence.  I'm not gonna take one side over another.

That being said, I'll be seeing Queensryche on the Monsters of Rock Cruise 2013 in March.  I can't wait to see them, Geoff Tate or not.

Honestly, I'll pass faux-judgement after both sides get past the BS and start rocking again.  Whoever rocks hardest was right, and whoever sucks (let's say... plays the saxophone and has interpretive dancers) was mooching off Mindcrime.

-Mark

Back