This kid is nucking futs.

line6man said:
Watch the first video at 1:10...

You ever just get so angry that you want to just change your sexual orientation?... : :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

The one with the kid in the tree isn't posted.  I forget where I saw it or how I found it.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
line6man said:
Watch the first video at 1:10...

You ever just get so angry that you want to just change your sexual orientation?... : :blob7: :blob7: :blob7:

The one with the kid in the tree isn't posted.  I forget where I saw it or how I found it.

YouTube search for "greatest freakout ever tree" found it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4IsVT3ARuc

I hope this is all staged. Otherwise that kid is going to go on a rampage one day and kill his family and who knows who else.

If you go to the photog's youtube homepage, it has cut and pasted images of items in the freakouts.  Trucks, bats, remotes, microwaves, they're all there and the brother has a Valosa Raptor head.

The one thing that leads me to believe it's staged is that the camera has been broken yet.  Or maybe it has, there might have been 20 videos.  I tend to think the boy ain't right, but apparently he's right enough to get a truck for his birthday.  One more reason to believe it's staged.

Well the tree one is pretty "meta" if it's staged.  Maybe it's not  :eek:  In which case this kid needs psychiatric help :(

Well think what you want, acting , staged or whatever....little brother ( camera boy ) is having too much fun for it to be staged.

crazy boy didnt break the windows because as goofey as he is, he knew that was too far.

I don't get how some of you here can say " it's staged, because he stuck a remote up his butt, or he didn't break car windows , or break an axe in one swing" none of those are indicators of anything staged.

And true, someday he's gonna kill his family, that's too bad, i kinda like camera boy.  It's gonna be like the Grizzly boy who recorded his own demise

I'm with Alf here, I think it may be real. He didn't smash the windows because a, that would really have upset his family, b, cost him money to replace, and c, it's still his car even if it looks a bit wonky.

He really needs counseling and medication and camera boy really needs to stop pushing his buttons like that.

GoDrex said:
I hope this is all staged. Otherwise that kid is going to go on a rampage one day and kill his family and who knows who else.
+1.
On the first vid. the psycho kid goes ranting off into the closet and comes out - and not just once. That's plenty opportunity to call 'cut' when the door is closed, and continue after a break. The kid looked like he was running out of steam with curses when he did do that too.

kboman said:
He really needs counseling and medication and camera boy really needs to stop pushing his buttons like that.
Camera boy will be victim #1, when psycho boy goes postal.

The first and second vids kinda remind me what I was like on Sunday spending 12 hours trying to instal the Kaspersky Internet Security on my PC.   :help:  :eek:  :icon_biggrin: Although I never dreamed of trying to shove a remote up my ass.... :doh: ......

OK for the sake of argument let's assume they're real...

Overall, the first video showed some healthy anger management in my opinion.  He was mad, so he went to his room, screamed and yelled, kicked and punched, thrashed and stomped, etc.  No harm no foul, let it all out little buddy.

However, the disturbing parts are when he menaces people with bats and guitars and starts destroying stuff.  Also the remote up the ass thing is deeply confusing.

A kid that has never been showed LIMITS...................... I can't laught after the 3rd movie, just want to give a big punch on him.... nucking retard playboy....

NonsenseTele said:
A kid that has never been showed LIMITS...................... I can't laught after the 3rd movie, just want to give a big punch on him.... nucking retard playboy....

If he hasn't been shown limits, how is the younger brother so well adjusted?

NonsenseTele said:

I don't think making the brother mad to record and put on youtube that adjusted...

NonsenseTele said:
NonsenseTele said:

I don't think making the brother mad to record and put on youtube that adjusted...

+1
I was going to say something like that too. Talk about enabler.

Maybe, but that is a life lesson too.  Whatever others do shouldn't control you.  In the scheme of the things, it's never the ones that instigate that pay and the excuse of, "They were making fun of me" or "They called me names" is not legitimate in the real world.  The kid needs thicker skin, but I would agree he shouldn't have to have it at home.

dude's gonna end up in jail for beating up his wife/girlfriend at some point if his parents dont stop him.

Brian

There's more:

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rO6G6_hndbk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rO6G6_hndbk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXZjkW3TqTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SXZjkW3TqTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Back