Things that bug me. (incomplete)

Mor Paul

Epic Member
Here's a chat I had with a friend talking about things that bug me.

(7:59:39 PM) Max: bad music
(7:59:55 PM) Max: squeaky shoes
(8:00:20 PM) Max: pet hair on my jacket
(8:00:31 PM) Max: ugly websites
(8:01:21 PM) Max: dim lightbulbs
(8:01:32 PM) Max: people who ARE dim lightbulbs
(8:02:14 PM) Max: country music
(8:02:16 PM) Max: rap
(8:02:32 PM) Max: my brother's hair
(8:03:20 PM) Max: getting out of a car (and stopping the radio) halfway through a song
(8:03:27 PM) Max: forgetting the song's title or the artist
(8:04:15 PM) Max: not having the obscure song of the day
(8:06:51 PM) Max: missing a string on a guitar
(8:07:20 PM) Max: slow internet
(8:07:35 PM) Max: cold trumpet mouthpiece
(8:07:57 PM) Max: static on the radio
(8:08:06 PM) Max: (that sounds like a cool band name...)
(8:10:31 PM) Max: excessive use of the word "like"
(8:11:13 PM) Max: morons
(8:11:16 PM) Max: morons in space
(8:11:21 PM) Max: cowboy morons
(8:11:29 PM) Max: moron goes to Washington
(8:11:57 PM) Max: people who can't pronounce words, with separate syllables
(8:12:05 PM) Max: incorrect, punctuation;
(8:12:23 PM) My Friend: Sounds like parody movie titles...the moron ones.
(8:12:20 PM) Max: badly written papers
(8:12:23 PM) Max: That was the idea :p
(8:12:36 PM) My Friend: I loved it. It made me laugh.
(8:12:58 PM) Max: People who argue just to argue
(8:13:12 PM) Max: people who can't even understand that not everybody's the same
(8:13:35 PM) Max: People who think the Beatles suck
(8:13:42 PM) Max: my brother.
(8:14:11 PM) Max: PEOPLE WHO USE "LIKE" like, IN THEIR, like, WRITING.
(8:14:13 PM) Max: like
(8:15:00 PM) Max: I prefer the broken English of a guy from South America to someone who's lived in America for 15 years and can't speak correctly
(8:15:45 PM) My Friend: You definitely fixed my mood.
(8:16:46 PM) Max: People who don't let others listen to what they want to
(8:16:52 PM) Max: People who listen to crappy music
(8:16:59 PM) Max: People who are hypocrites
(8:17:09 PM) Max: People who are contradictory
(8:17:36 PM) Max: "Gangsta's" who live with mom and let mommy buy them shoes and underwear
(8:20:29 PM) My Friend: heh.
(8:21:02 PM) Max: People who compose emails with shrthnd
(8:21:47 PM) My Friend: with what?

(8:21:50 PM) My Friend: oh
(8:21:51 PM) My Friend: haha.
(8:22:00 PM) My Friend: sorry
(8:23:03 PM) Max: no prblm
(8:23:07 PM) Max: *np
(8:23:46 PM) Max: You know.. I have actually seen my old girlfriend write an email, then go back and delete letters because the other girl is used to txtspk
(8:24:28 PM) My Friend: Heh. It gets annoying sometimes.
(8:24:32 PM) Max: I bugged her about it
(8:25:19 PM) My Friend: Haha.
(8:26:42 PM) Max: I also don't like large crowds
(8:31:43 PM) Max: desks with one short leg
(8:31:47 PM) Max: music stands that sink
(8:32:21 PM) Max: pencils that roll of desks
(8:38:17 PM) Max: people who use "it's just not right" as an argument
(8:39:25 PM) Max: People who say they love a song, but don't know that the song is a cover!
(8:39:36 PM) My Friend: people who pretend to be better than everyone due to their many insecurities.
(8:39:42 PM) Max: Well, I've got a lot of insecurities
(8:39:45 PM) Max: so you suck
(8:40:04 PM) My Friend: Lol.
(8:40:26 PM) My Friend: Funny.
(8:46:26 PM) Max: People who think politics is actually rooted in fact somewhere
(8:46:42 PM) Max: People without a sense of humor
(8:47:10 PM) Max: people who order a hamburger with no cheese, no ketchup, no mustard, nothing.
(8:48:03 PM) My Friend: people who ask for a cheeseburger without cheese.
(8:48:40 PM) Max: you mean a hamburger
(8:48:41 PM) Max: no
(8:48:47 PM) Max: a cheeseburger without cheese
(8:48:56 PM) My Friend: exactly
(8:49:03 PM) My Friend: they call it a cheeseburger
(8:50:22 PM) Max: modern rock anthems without solos
(8:51:02 PM) Max: IT'S THE FREAKIN' CLIMAX
(8:51:08 PM) Max: as in turning point
(8:51:16 PM) Max: AND the sexiest part
(8:51:43 PM) Max: oh, and people who misspell the EMFASIZED word.
(8:54:26 PM) Max: seriously.

And an addition… I hate stickers from past elections promoting the losing person. It bugs me. Along with my dad pronouncing Episode as Apisode. Argh.

Max said:
(8:17:36 PM) Max: "Gangsta's" who live with mom and let mommy buy them shoes and underwear
:laughing7:

Max said:
(8:47:10 PM) Max: people who order a hamburger with no cheese, no ketchup, no mustard, nothing.

I HATE ketchup and mayonese!
I HATE people who ask for chips (french fries) with a bunch of people and put ketchup and mayonese! 
icon_evil.gif

NonsenseTele said:
I HATE people who ask for chips (french fries) with a bunch of people and put ketchup and mayonese! 
icon_evil.gif
My dad's done similar things with other foods... makes it his way, but we don't like it.

Oh, try Mayonnaise  :icon_thumright:
And not many people put mayo on french fries in America as far as I know...

Max said:
Oh, try Mayonnaise  :icon_thumright:
And not many people put mayo on french fries in America as far as I know...

Mayonnaise or Maionese, it still SUCKS! :laughing7:
Many people here does it, most my friends does... They have learned with pain to let a place with just potato to me
icon_twisted.gif

(7:59:39 PM) Max: bad music
(8:00:20 PM) Max: pet hair on my jacket
(8:07:20 PM) Max: slow internet
(8:21:02 PM) Max: People who compose emails with shrthnd
I hate stickers from past elections promoting the losing person.

+1

"Morons
Morons in Space
Cowboy Morons
Moron goes to Washington"

Def. the best part! Also, anyone who puts anything but salt on their chips - or "fries" - should be declared clinically insane.

kboman said:
"Morons
Morons in Space
Cowboy Morons

Def. the best part! Also, anyone who puts anything but salt on their chips - or "fries" - should be declared clinically insane.
Well, I put ketchup on my fries.

But you guys already know I'm crazy.

Max said:
kboman said:
"Morons
Morons in Space
Cowboy Morons

Well, I put ketchup on my fries.

But you guys already know I'm crazy.

QED  :icon_jokercolor:

kboman said:
Most places i go to only serve ketchup with their fries (I HATE ketchup!), so i usually eat them with just salt, but BBQ Sauce is the best condiment ever for fries!
Anyone who doesnt like french fries smothered in BBQ Sauce should be declared clinically insane!  :toothy12:

I don't understand not liking ketchup. Catsup, on the other hand, is disgusting. :laughing7:

Fries should only be eaten with either Mayo or Peanut sauce! another great option is Curry Ketchup.

There's a bar here in town that sells a chicken curry with chips (fries).  Nothing like dipping your fries in curry  :glasses10:

hahaha, Curry Chips is very normal in Irelend too. except the chips will be drenched in Curry sauce.
Another popular one was the garlic cheese fries!! where the fries would be drenched in garlic mayonnaise and melted cheese!
great food when drunk!!

Curry is a very generic word for all kinds of sauces and spices.
Originally from all over Asia, but very popular in the UK and all over (western?) Europe.

I believe that Tikka Masala is the most popular dish in England :)

Marko said:
hahaha, Curry Chips is very normal in Irelend too. except the chips will be drenched in Curry sauce.
Another popular one was the garlic cheese fries!! where the fries would be drenched in garlic mayonnaise and melted cheese!
great food when drunk!!

ok, time to reveal the Canadian National Dish:  Poutine!

Take a bunch of fries, dump on cheese curds, then cover the entire thing in gravy.  Repeat with another layer of fries, cheese curds and gravy if you want the heart attack special.  Best served from a chip truck by the side of the road.  I can only have one of these once per year, otherwise my arteries would crumble.  Here's a picture:

poutine.jpg

mayfly said:
Marko said:
great food when drunk!!

ok, time to reveal the Canadian National Dish:  Poutine!

Take a bunch of fries, dump on cheese curds, then cover the entire thing in gravy.  Repeat with another layer of fries, cheese curds and gravy if you want the heart attack special.  Best served from a chip truck by the side of the road.  I can only have one of these once per year, otherwise my arteries would crumble.  Here's a picture:

poutine.jpg

Haha, you beat me to it mayfly!  I was gonna say that!

I eat far too much poutine in the run of a year...  but it's soooooo good.  A lot of places around me are now serving poutine with chunks of hamburger or chicken in it...  I'm gonna die young.  :laughing7:

Mayo is gross, but ketchup is the condiment of the gods. 

But I really love to dip my fries in my chocolate shake if I've also ordered a shake. 

I think the most annoying thing ever is when you're driving and the person in the car in front of you changes lanes or makes a turn and takes FOREVER to get their butt out of your lane so that you have to stop.  I notice that fairly often, people who do that have dents in the back end of their car because they get rear-ended for being stupid about that. 

Back