The Butch is Back!

Perry Combover said:
Apparently, I have not been around long enough. Share the wealth??
There's a whole thread flaming this guy somewhere...I think he was first asking like $1500 for it... :dontknow:

I would bid but a have lost part of my vision after looking at the listing.... :tard: :tard: :tard:

Well, to be fair, it is a good job, judging by the pictures. Good component choices, and seems to be well built. The paint job is hideous, but appears to be of high quality. If he'd have chosen candy apple red or something, it might have some resale value. As it is, it's like used dentures. Cost a lotta time, effort and money, but worthless to anyone but the original owner.

So, I wonder if the builder is on the forum.  Wouldn't that be something?

All right, if you had to guess, who would it be?  :toothy10:

Oldest thread I could find was this: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2772.0

I just think you are all mean people!  :icon_jokercolor:

Funnily enough, the 80's in me really loves the paint job. I have no idea why anybody would build a lefty like that though.

Maybe I can get Stub to pass the Seroquel over this way so I can repress my inner 80's dude...
:laughing11:

Anyone else notice the $135.00 shipping?  I shipped a Strat in HSC from NC to TX via UPS for $40.00 earlier this year. The listing does say it is shipping from Canada, but still...

dudesweet157 said:
Anyone else notice the $135.00 shipping?  I shipped a Strat in HSC from NC to TX via UPS for $40.00 earlier this year. The listing does say it is shipping from Canada, but still...

I have purchased a new LP case on two separate occasions from a guy in Canada and I live in Phoenix, AZ.  The shipping cost on each shipment was $35.
Maybe the shipping includes some extra insurance, but even with insurance, that shipping cost seems to be quite inflated.
I guess his labor and box must be really expensive...  :dontknow:

Well, I see it ended with ZERO bids! Anybody giving odds on when and at what price it shows back up at?  :evil4:

Back