Temporary trades?

Neverbemoved

Hi all,

Just curious, has anyone done temporary trades? Like loaners or something? It seems like in a lot of cases necks and bodies can be swapped out relatively easily. For example, in my case I have a Warmoth Strat with a '59 Roundback neck. I'd love to know what it's like with a Boatneck or Fatback for example and would consider temporarily swapping with another Warmoth owner interested in checking out the '59. I could see similar with pickguards with different configurations or even a body. And depending on the feelings of both parties a swap could become permanent...Does any of that make sense? Is it plausible? I guess the most important thing would be finding the right person...Just wondering.

Thanks!
Brett

I've never heard of it on here, but there are a lotta experienced people here who can often recommend a similar commercial product from one of the usual suspects that you can find in a retail outlet where you can get an idea of what to expect.

Cagey said:
I've never heard of it on here, but there are a lotta experienced people here who can often recommend a similar commercial product from one of the usual suspects that you can find in a retail outlet where you can get an idea of what to expect.

Thank you sir!

Back