Tele thinline/LP/parts-o-caster w/ double f holes

rightintheface

quick few pics on my iphone before i get my camera back from my girlfriend

Warmoth thinline alder/alder, SD JB and 59, finished by ME in satin black with white faux binding around perimeter and f-holes. Neck is rosewood standard thin, with a beautiful macassar ebony fb. all parts except stop-piece and new knobs were scrounged from spares/parts/other guitars etc etc.

neck was off the showcase, and high res camera is definitely needed for the fingerboard to do it justice!! sorry bout the crappy phone pics, better pics up soon i promise!!

first two pics are "out of the box" and "work in progress"

both my W builds next to each other

other is black korina flame top chambered tele, SD JB and phatcat, Wenge/ebony neck, danish oil finish

how striking are the white f-holes!!?!

thanks dude, i am really happy with both!!!

it's weird, both have different construction/body/neck woods/finishes/hardware, and yet they sound almost like clones of each other  :dontknow: must be the JB bridge. who knows. but that works fine for me, i wanted two guitars to do the same thing anyway  :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:
my previous backup was an epi g-400; was time for an upgrade. oh yeah, now you can probably guess where i stole the grover rotomatics from  :evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

cool!!! even if it's a staight ahead rock guitar it looks very CW with the oversized binding. Very nice :hello2:

Brian

i love it! i like the mismatching pickups, makes it look like such a workhorse of a guitar!  :icon_thumright:

actually, the pups DID match, so i slightly altered the neck 59 with a touch of white spray  :tard:

my girlfriend always tells me she's never met someone who uses spray paint on an everyday basis. for anything. clothes. house. car. surfboard. guitars. it's all sprayed baby.
more pics up as soon as i work out how to do it  :icon_scratch:

index.cfm

crud. does facebook work? i dont hav a flickr/photobucket etc etc

in fact, it's gonna have to wait because i'm off to get my motorbike license  :icon_thumright:

can anybody help me out with how to upload bigger photos? i don't have a flickr or photobucket, just a facebook/myspace.

perhaps i should get me a flickr account?

I like flickr, it's real easy to use and there's a Warmoth group you can join...

dbw said:
I like flickr, it's real easy to use and there's a Warmoth group you can join...
Flickr is cool, but they limit you to 200 pics without paying for the upgrade....Photobucket doesn't do that...

Back