Super Bowl Thread

DocNrock

Master Member
OK, the game just started.  The Steelers just scored, but it was contested.  Commercials are running...not the best SB commercials in memory...anyway...

Put your game thoughts here!

I'll start...I hope the Steelers win.

Is it just me or do the Superbowl rings look really fakey, like something you would get as a party favor?  They keep showing that closeup of them. 

Last play before half time...touchdown!  100 yd return after interception by Steelers!  :cool01:

Now time for Bruce Springsteen...does he play any Warmoths?  :tard:

Defensive player of the year makes longest TD run in SuperBowl history!  17-7 Steelers.

As Austin Powers would say.... YEAHHHH BABY!

riverbluff said:
Defensive player of the year makes longest TD run in SuperBowl history!  17-7 Steelers.

As Austin Powers would say.... YEAHHHH BABY!

virtual hi-5!

Did anyone else gasp for a second when Bruce Springsteen threw his guitar?  Can you imagine if the roadie didn't catch it and it broke on live tv?

Now I'm pissed I didn't bet a whole yard instead of a half on Pittsburgh -6.5. Any body else notice Bruce's '50's Tele appears to now have an RG Muy Grande or Dirty Harry in the neck position?

I didn't gasp when he threw his guitar, but it got my interest.

I laughed for a moment when he slid into the camera, though. That neck pup did look different, but it seemed like he played his bridge most of the time.

My parents told me to learn to spin the guitar like that, and I told them I had strap locks, but needed a nylon strap :p

Max said:
I didn't gasp when he threw his guitar, but it got my interest.

I laughed for a moment when he slid into the camera, though. That neck pup did look different, but it seemed like he played his bridge most of the time.

My parents told me to learn to spin the guitar like that, and I told them I had strap locks, but needed a nylon strap :p

Cool parents, Max!  :laughing7:

sad to say, but the Springsteen performance had me wishing it was Prince or Justin Timberlake or somebody would could play in tune and halfway sing. Note to BS: time to either give up the sigs so yoou have a little breathing capability, or time to give up the "singing" career

R

Back