Super Bowl Thread

DocNrock said:
jackthehack said:
You don't need high-def to see those oversize pole pieces...

Fair enough.  I thought SD had something like that, but I can't find it.
You might be thinking of a quarter-pounder.
If the neck pup of a quarter-pounder was exposed, it could look like that, I guess.

Max said:
DocNrock said:
jackthehack said:
You don't need high-def to see those oversize pole pieces...

Fair enough.  I thought SD had something like that, but I can't find it.
You might be thinking of a quarter-pounder.
If the neck pup of a quarter-pounder was exposed, it could look like that, I guess.

I think I was.  That makes you, Jack, and me guitar savants.

I'm no Springsteen fan, but I'd rather have him than Justin Timberlake any day.  That type of pop makes me retch.  Unless he was singing Dick in a Box, which I doubt they would allow at the Superbowl.

I am eternally grateful that Bruce didn't have a "wardrobe malfunction" though.  That could be disturbing.

I did notice Nils Lofgren's jm with the soapbars - - making me want something similar.

hannaugh said:
I'm no Springsteen fan, but I'd rather have him than Justin Timberlake any day.  That type of pop makes me retch.

I am eternally grateful that Bruce didn't have a "wardrobe malfunction" though.  That could be disturbing.

Regarding Timberlake, agreed, x1000.

Also agreed about the "wardrobe malfunction," that would be horrifically worse than a sun-shaped nip ring...could you imagine..no, never mind.

GoDrex said:
I did notice Nils Lofgren's jm with the soapbars - - making me want something similar.

I didn't know it was Nils, but I saw the soapbar...Build one!

Max said:
Thanks, Doc. I won't get any sleep now. I refuse to. Nightmares...

I stated no imagry to the current year.  Any imagry came from your mind alone!  :tard:

Four point game, its turning out to be a decent Superbowl

Edit: Wow, Arizona takes the lead

Max on drums was the highlight for me.  I miss him and Conan having their awkward conversations.  But then again, La Bamba is funny.

And Pittsburgh takes the spoils.  My only regret is that it wasn't San Diego, but at least we lost to Pittsburgh.  :icon_thumright:

sundin4prez said:
was it just me or was the Springsteen half time show VERY unimpressive? 

What did you expect?  :icon_biggrin:

The guy is almost as over-rated as Jimi or the Dead.

Back