String sale - coupon code

-CB-

Epic Member
Just wanna let you all know that stringitup.com is having an extra 10 percent off sale.

Fender 150's come out to $4.02 a set, shippped if you get $39 of stuff in an order.

Coupon code is happynewyear10

Not sure how long it lasts, but hey... a deals a deal and they dont last forever

No affiliation with em, other than I've bought from them lots in the past.

I should add... I'm very keen on pure nickel wrap strings.

If you like nickel plated steel... the cheapest place is webstrings.com, for $2.99 a set.

wow - they are cheap to begin with, never mind the coupon code.  I got a pack of 10 sets of my usual 10/46 D'Addario XL.

They do ship to Canada  :icon_jokercolor:

Thanks CB!

And they don't carry EB flats or coated Slinkys. Which is pretty standard, I can only find them at GC's website.

mayfly said:
wow - they are cheap to begin with, never mind the coupon code.  I got a pack of 10 sets of my usual 10/46 D'Addario XL.

Thanks CB!
Same here... AND WITH A FREE PINT GLASS! :headbang: Many thanks CB

Thanks CB.  Just the reason I needed to try out some of those pure nickels.  :icon_thumright:

Just got my strings.

The 10 pack was there... and an additional 3 pack! 

Yep, they sent me a baker's dozen for half the price of 10 at my usual supplier.  I'll be ordering again!

ok - I know this is an old thread - but I gotta say that Stringitup.com has made me very happy.  The strings are cheap, service is great, and they have what I want.  I just placed my 4th order.

Thanks again CB.  :eek:ccasion14:

Back