Strat Canary Neck...

NicosRebel

Im Happy today ; my new neck is here for my first and old 1996 olympic white fender body  :eek:ccasion14:

- Warmoth Pro
- Canary shaft and Ebony fretboard (no finish of course)
- Standard thin
- 1-11/16" nut
- SS 6105 frets
- 10-16" radius
- Abalone inlay

Some pics with a full warmoth korina strat...

Attachments

• IMG_6967_resize.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_6968_resize.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_6979_resize.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 480
Thanks for the replies...

And another pic of the back  :)

Attachments

• IMG_6983_resize.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 378
Neck : Fast Track 1
Middle : Fast Track 1
Bridge : The Chopper

500Ko Vol and Tone pots

The "Fast Track 1" have a little more bite and output than a normal single coil, and "The Chopper" is right between a single coil and a vintage humbucker

Nice "modern" strat sound  :rock-on:

Real nice builds is the bridge on the O/W a Schaller if so can you give some info on the
feel tuning etc vs the Wilki, is it same no of springs  in both are there locking tuners?
Thanks

Well... Yes it's a Schaller Tremolo 2000 on the white strat.

Both of them are flat floating mounted with 3 aligned springs.

- The tuning stability is very good on both, the Schaller is little more "soft and flexible" or "smooth" when you use it.
- The build quality is perfect on both too. I notice the Schaller is quite heavy, with a big steel (or brass ?) block awesome good sustain...
- The sound... Mhhh difficult to say because they are mounted on two very different tone wood... but I feel the Wilkinson is little more warm sounding...The Schaller is clearer with better sound string separation.

I have Schaller locking and staggered tuner on the white strat and no tuning problem at all... The korina have Gotoh SG381 HAP staggered tuner, and I only have sometime the G string going out of tune when I heavily use the tremolo ; maybe because its not locking tuners...

Finally I slightly prefer the Schaller for the sound and feel, but it is not standard mounting with the pickguard (I cut it 5mm near the trem logo) So it's better on rear routing bodies  :icon_thumright:

And sorry if I made writing mistake I'm French... Pffffiou I speak a lot ; I got have a beer now  :icon_jokercolor:

Back