So… I’m going to be “that guy”

Would lean to a soloist as the control cavity is more suitable. It’s getting a Sustaniac in it.

I typically don't respond to "wish list" threads because any time I do the typical result is even more wishes, each one crazier and more improbable than the last, with me having to explain why each one is unlikely to happen.

But I'm feeling frisky today.

1. Not likely to happen. The 7/8 parts will likely live as they are - a "suite" of two bodies and a neck - for some time. Unless demand suddenly skyrockets....which I don't see happening.
2. Not likely to happen. We don't roast wood ourselves, so there has to be a reliable source for anything we offer.
3. We do hope to bring this back, but it will likely be some time before it happens.
1. Bummer.

2. Didn’t realize Warmoth didn’t roast their own woods. Makes sense why it’s limited to only a few types now.

3. Looking forward to this becoming available again.

Thanks for responding Aaron.

I really only have one wish

Dean ML body shape*

* i know the “star” shape is similar but i don’t like the lack of symmetry in the lower bout

** i also realize that the shape is guarded by a passel of sabre-toothed lawyers, but a fella can dream

How about diagrams with measurements for all the bridges sold by warmoth?
I'm working on stuff like this. Recently I created and added diagrams for a bunch of electronics, such as the brand-new SLP2 low-profile virtually-noiseless toggle everybody should buy, the other 3-way toggles, the standard 250k & 500k pots, the stacked/concentric pot, and the push-push ones. Gimme some time to cook.

First: Even if UC comes back...

IF?!

giphy.gif

First: Even if UC comes back, Koa is not likely to be among the choices. Highly flamed Koa has become nearly unattainable. Heck, even regular Koa has become nearly unattainable. We'll likely be living off our stores for some time, and meting it out slowly via limited releases. Speaking of which....keep your eyes peeled in the next month or so.

Next: Not likely. See above post.
Any predictions when this is going live? I’ve seen the IG updates and I’m ready to go.

Excellent! Are they all pre routed or will some have tremolo routing options? (I saw the HSS 2-post on IG which would be awesome for me)

Any ideas if there’s a little koa for a headstock veneer?

They are pre-routed, but many are for various kinds of trems. Last I checked we did have some Koa headstock lams available, but that was a couple years ago. I feel like we probably still do, but you'll have to call and see what is available currently.

They are pre-routed, but many are for various kinds of trems. Last I checked we did have some Koa headstock lams available, but that was a couple years ago. I feel like we probably still do, but you'll have to call and see what is available currently.
Awesome! Getting excited!

Back