Should I Be Expecting A Big Box?

Probably a body-sized box and a neck-sized box.  Electronics are not very big.

Tell me guys, how long it usually take? They told me the most it would be is 8 weeks, but we know its just an estimate! No finishing except on the neck, but neck, Body, and electronics/Bridge/Tuner.

Be pessimistic, assume 8 weeks, go to the beach, have a picnic, play your beater guitar.
When it comes in 4-6 weeks you'll be ecstatic. If you assume it'll come in 4, then it'll take 8 and you'll be miserable.
I've never been able to do that, but it sounds like  a good idea doesn't it?

Somebody , superbeast maybe?, told of waiting for the ups guy to show, he read online that it shipped and two weeks or so goes by and nothing,, he finnaly found his package outside next to the side garage door, he had no idea how long it had been there, but all inside was well.

2 boxes:) Im waiting on the same, an my 2 boxes has reached my country byt not my town yet:( At least it`s on the right side of the atlantic.

yep, 2 boxes.  The Neck will be in its own box, and the body and electronics will be in the same box.  Both boxes are about as small as they can be to contain what they contain, so they are fairly small.  Some people like to complain here that Warmoth didn't embed their parts in 6 foot block of Styrofoam for shipping, but I think what they do is adequate. 

For a bass the pups (if you also ordered those) might be in the box with the neck, the rest of the hw in the box with the body. Either or both boxes might also contain a random volume of satanic chips so better get the vacuum cleaner ready.

ByteFrenzy said:
For a bass the pups (if you also ordered those) might be in the box with the neck, the rest of the hw in the box with the body. Either or both boxes might also contain a random volume of satanic chips so better get the vacuum cleaner ready.
"Satanic Chips".... :headbang1:    man I got ripped off then, when I got my stuff. I thought I was a special customer cause my had some mighty tasting popcorn in it.....I never ate so much popcorn in my life, lasted thru 3 dvd's......wheeeeeeeew

ByteFrenzy said:

lol!

I'd like to find the person who created them and fill their house with the damn things.

Anyway, my neck took the full quoted time (4-5 weeks, no finish), but was worth the wait of course. My j-bass body only took 2 weeks, which kind of caught me off guard, financially. lol!

DangerousR6 said:
I never ate so much popcorn in my life, lasted thru 3 dvd's......wheeeeeeeew

You mean you actually ingested the stuff? Man, you need to be excorcised !!!  :headbang: Somebody, please get the Drambuie ready...

ByteFrenzy said:
DangerousR6 said:
I never ate so much popcorn in my life, lasted thru 3 dvd's......wheeeeeeeew

You mean you actually ingested the stuff? Man, you need to be excorcised !!!  :headbang: Somebody, please get the Drambuie ready...
vomiton.gif

Back