SHE'S COMING!!!

Very nice job on the headstock design, looks totally bitchen.  the whole thing looks great.

And it will be evident soon if you need a neckplate, I don't think you do. you can always add it later if the screws and washers just keep sinking.

Time to plan you next one

NonsenseTele said:
Hummm and why the Les Paul AND Strat switches?  :laughing7:
I loooooove Koa!

I already explained that :) with the 4 way blade thats going in to the 5way slot, I will be able to switch between the bridge/neck combination and the middlepickup.

@ Alfang

thank you! I did find a neckplate somewhere, and I put that on. I also made my own outputjackplate, haha. I have absolutely no money anymore, so I had to make due :D I engraved my neckplate with a serialnumber (I made up), and a little les paul aswell as the words 'les paul'. On the other side of the neckplate (towards the body), I have a little surprisemessage for the guy who gets away with stealing this axe, haha

by the way: the sound is TRULY amazing. 3D is the best word to describe it. It rocks, rumbles, and cleans up beautifully. I can recommend this entire combination to anyone who has a big budget!

oh, and I already have a new project in mind :D korina back, maple top, black/brown/yellow burst, wenge neck, ebony fingerboard, block inlay, and: 3 gold humbuckers! :D (what else? :) )

Back