Redshifter and Meadowhawk

With the instruments on hold, is there any chance options such as that amazing neck joint becoming a custom option or standard feature?

How is backlog looking these days? I’ve ordered a few necks and modified showcase bodies which for the most part have all arrived within the standard shipping window.

I can’t wait to see the final instruments. Please keep us posted.

There are currently no plans to make any of the individual features of the Redshifter and Meadowhawk available on our replacement parts.

We are trying to get the momentum re-started on them, but it hasn't really happened yet. The backlog is mostly gone, but we are still working under a lot of mandated covid restrictions that keep us from biz as normal.

Did these already release (and I missed it??  :sad1:  ) If not is there an update an a possible release window?

Thanks!

Miseria said:
Did these already release (and I missed it??  :sad1:  ) If not is there an update an a possible release window?

Thanks!

They have not been released yet. Covid delivered a body blow to our 2020 timetable, and just about all our big projects had to be cancelled/delayed.

The Redshifter and Meadowhawk are definitely still going to happen! In fact, I have the first ten (five of each) completed, and sitting three feet from my desk as I type this. I've looked at every one, and they are glorious! I am super proud of them, and can't wait to see how they sell.

They have all been photographed and listed on the website. I have already filmed two videos for each model, one on specs and one with playing samples. The only thing that remains is getting them set up in our inventory/bookkeeping system.

Attachments

• redshifters.jpg
    redshifters.jpg
    966 KB · Views: 234
The Aaron said:
...They have all been photographed and listed on the website. I have already filmed two videos for each model, one on specs and one with playing samples. The only thing that remains is getting them set up in our inventory/bookkeeping system.

These two are the most interesting projects Warmoth has ever made for the simple reason they are not limited by Fender specs.

Which website do you mean, the current or future one? Any news on the new website?

Kostas said:
The Aaron said:
...They have all been photographed and listed on the website. I have already filmed two videos for each model, one on specs and one with playing samples. The only thing that remains is getting them set up in our inventory/bookkeeping system.

These two are the most interesting projects Warmoth has ever made for the simple reason they are not limited by Fender specs.

Which website do you mean, the current or future one? Any news on the new website?

I mean they are listed on the current site, and ready to activate once we are ready.

The new site it essentially done, but again....waiting until we are fully ready.

The thing is....we continue to receive a record-breaking number of orders every single day. Business has not slowed down one bit, and our busiest time of year is right ahead of us (March to May). Even once the volume of orders does finally normalize, we will still have a 5,000 - 7,000 item backlog to get through in order to beef our showcase back to normal levels.

In the meantime, non-essential projects take second priority.

Any updates on these? I really like the headstock shape, I wonder if the option will be made available...

Why am I resurrecting this thread today, and bumping it back to the top?

Hmm.....very interesting.

I wonder what it could mean.

What could it mean indeed??

I'm thinking of words to describe Aaron right now, and 'tease' is on the top of the list...

The Aaron said:
Why am I resurrecting this thread today, and bumping it back to the top?

Hmm.....very interesting.

I wonder what it could mean.

*refreshes website like a lab mouse trying to get cocaine*

It might just mean discussion has fallen off a bit of late and he's just stirring the pot. He is after all the media guy.

JohnL2112 said:

No need for constant refreshing.

Until tomorrow.

Around 8:30 AM PST.

swarfrat said:
It might just mean discussion has fallen off a bit of late and he's just stirring the pot. He is after all the media guy.

I prefer the title "excitement engineer".

And also, we won't be releasing the full forty tomorrow. Only the first ten.

Operators will be standing by.

The Aaron said:
JohnL2112 said:

No need for constant refreshing.

Until tomorrow.

Around 8:30 AM PST.

Ok. After they sell out, can you leave the product pages up for their specs and such?

I guess now is a good time to confess I stumbled across the YT videos a year ago and have kept my mouth shut this whole time. I think every view count is me

Wolfie351 said:
I guess now is a good time to confess I stumbled across the YT videos a year ago and have kept my mouth shut this whole time. I think every view count is me

Ah. Link!

JohnL2112 said:
Wolfie351 said:

Ah. Link!

Eh, can't do it, everyone at Warmoth is working hard and I don't want to ruin their special day.  I used the same means to uncover the Hombre neck and I still feel bad about leaking it before it was announced.  All I have to say that the Meadowhawk the most original body design I've seen in decades yet it has a familiarity to it as it combines many visual features of a variety of well known designs.  It's like someone took a Tele, LP, EBMM, vintage Ibanez and squeezed it into one.  Once everyone see it, they will realize why it won't be a standard body offering but I could see some new menu options growing out of this project.  I'm hoping the headstock will be one of them.  Warmoth and Vortex are good, but I really really like this one.  Fret detail is appropriate for October.

I'll have my CC out and ready (pricing determinate), good luck to everyone.

Wolfie351 said:
JohnL2112 said:
Wolfie351 said:

Ah. Link!

Eh, can't do it, everyone at Warmoth is working hard and I don't want to ruin their special day.  I used the same means to uncover the Hombre neck and I still feel bad about leaking it before it was announced.  All I have to say that the Meadowhawk the most original body design I've seen in decades yet it has a familiarity to it as it combines many visual features of a variety of well known designs.  It's like someone took a Tele, LP, EBMM, vintage Ibanez and squeezed it into one.  Once everyone see it, they will realize why it won't be a standard body offering but I could see some new menu options growing out of this project.  I'm hoping the headstock will be one of them.  Warmoth and Vortex are good, but I really really like this one.  Fret detail is appropriate for October.

I'll have my CC out and ready (pricing determinate), good luck to everyone.

Oh. I had no idea of the previous history there. Good call.

Back