rwbtele1.jpg

rwbtele2.jpg

rwbtele3.jpg

rwbtele4.jpg

Fat Pete said:
You know who Buck Owens is, Hendrix?

:guitarplayer2: 
01-BUCK-OWENS.jpg

but for me it more for the love of filmmaker Krzysztof Kieslowski's "Three Colors" trilogy movie, and soundtrack by Zbigniew Preisner,  symbolically for liberty, equality, fraternity.

bwrst.jpg

Wasn't trying to catch you out, just wondered if he was known in your part of the world. (I'd never heard of him until Warmoth did one of their special runs.)

Fat Pete said:
Wasn't trying to catch you out, just wondered if he was known in your part of the world. (I'd never heard of him until Warmoth did one of their special runs.)

to be honest, I don't know about him before this too, I not a country music fans.

we lived in a per British colony, so still, a lot of western cultures can be absorbed for anyone willing to try.

This 3 color pattern just begs to be painted into a RastaCaster, like:

rastacaster.jpg

I wonder if Warmoth would do it as custom order.

That's actually really cool!

And yes, the real thing ALWAYS looks better than the photos.  :toothy10:

Here is the july 4 red white blue theme Telecaster basically finished  , as I finally not so busy as needed to be home office now .

with the 50's retro design knob , I designed in Solid works and 3D printed . 

Also 3D printed red & blue theme on headstock turn start neck into Telecaster , what did you think about the headstock ?

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

a short video update on pickup ring of Blue White Red Tele

[youtube]U3WjyMvzWf0[/youtube]

index.php

Fat Pete said:
You know who Buck Owens is, Hendrix?

That's who I first thought of as well.

(The Late Don Rich could have definitely used a Tele like that!)

Hendrix said:
Fat Pete said:

to be honest, I don't know about him before this too, I not a country music fans.

he was a fixture on a Syndicated TV show.

But he came to fame in the '60s, helped create the "Bakersfield sound" with the Buckaroos--lots of twang.
Worth checking out--Don Rich was an excellent player.

I once heard a live performance of them playing in Europe. I think they used rented amps, so instead of that clean Fender sound they had more of a Marshall sound. Made them sound more like a rock band.
I've heard a Booker T & MGS do a similar thing. Steve Cropper into a Marshall--kinda cool.

Back