Recommendations for amp head + 6U racks?

Kvebbs

Hi!

So I've been working hard this summer, and my next paycheck should be just over 4000USD :eek:ccasion14:. Naturally I considered saving the money for about 2 seconds until GAS kicked in, and I decided to blow it all on guitar gear... :toothy10: I'm looking for a smart rack-solution for my gear. An amp head + 6U rack is exactly what I want... Hopefully the rack would be no deeper than the amp-head. Anyone have any tips on where I should buy this? In the US or continental Europe, it doesn't matter. They are practically non-existant in Norway anyway.

And just for kicks, this is what I will put in my rack;

T.C. Electronic G-system "brain" - 1U
I'd reckon 2 drawers of fx-pedals; Soundblox Multiwave Distortion Pro, Big Muff PI Wicker mod, Proco Rat 2, Boss RT-20.
And finally a brand spankin' new Laney VH100RN amp head!

Looks like I'll get a Framus CB212 as well! I'll keep the G-system controller part on a separate pedal board along with a couple of Boss vol/exp pedals.

Thanks for your help,
Kvebbs

Are you asking for recommendations? Because it sounds like you've made up your mind. :icon_scratch:

Ah. No, I'm asking for tips on where to buy the amp rack. If anyone has had good / bad experiences with amp racks from different companies, know of a place where they sell them cheap but with decent quality etc...=) ATM. the best place I've found is this; http://shop.castlecases.co.uk/index.php?cPath=32

Back