Post what you're listening to!

... taps into the zeitgeist for a lot of people. I'm not sure I'll put it into my setlist, but I already include God's Gonna Cut You Down, dedicated to my Mayor. I guess it's too in your face for me, but there it is, and I get it.

Last edited:
Any fans of Sam Phillips here? Here is a song from my favorite album by her - produced by T Bone Burnett (her former husband); and another piece, a medley, that shows another side of this multi-faceted artist.

Another take on everything is broken ... I think I'll do the bass riff for the first verse then make up something strummy for the rest, but between the verses put in little piece of the riff. Why does this song resonate with me?

the youtube algorithm introduced me to guitarist Matteo Mancuso the other day, so I've been checking out his work. Impressive chops, but not just in the "look at me!" sense.

the youtube algorithm introduced me to guitarist Matteo Mancuso the other day, so I've been checking out his work. Impressive chops, but not just in the "look at me!" sense.
He has had an exceptional techique and chops already for many years, but to me the music has been more of a show-off. But he seems to improving all the time also music-wise, so hopefully we can enjoy some good songs at some stage, too.

I forgot to add this album to my "top 10" list. Felt like I was the only person listening to this band in high school ...

Really enjoying hearing some of these tunes again after not for probably 30 years.

Back