Post what you're listening to!

Nothing new, but his voice sounds really good on this track and the outro solo is pretty damn good, too!

Been listening to albums all the way through recently because I got Apple Music:
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
Pearl Jam - Ten
Florence + the Machine - Lungs
The Pretty Reckless - Death By Rock and Roll
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells

The next song for my Dylan repitoire ...
Like this version
And the original ...
Alternate take ... love the use of the trem pedal

When I watch the news this song comes to mind. When I play it I'll dedicate it to my local politicians.

Last edited:
Inspired by watching Rick Beato covering this song I looked for other versions of it and found one that I liked a lot:

I've been running radio automation software for so many years and it's still all I listen to. I have two servers that play 24/7. One is mainly focused on classic rock, metal and some alternative, and the other plays more jazz, blues, americana and some classical (depending on the time of day) and then a lot of alternative and electronic - plus all the rock stuff. Lots of Zappa.

the rock focused one

the more random one

I'll share some bands that I think are awesome and either not that known or underrated.

My number one underrated band or maybe under appreciated, is King's X. I feel like most people into hard rock know of them, but I always mention them because I love them so much. The first 5 albums are essential for me.

ok here's some other bands I think are killer:

Screaming Females - I'll Make You Sorry - I love this band so much. Been listening to them since 2012. Their album "Ugly" is one of my all time favorite rock records. They churn out hooks non stop.

Thought Industry - Fairy I found these guys back in the late 90's in a magazine review of their album "Outerspace Is Just a Martini Away." It took me a few listens to get it but eventually I thought it was amazing. It's got metal elements but there's so much going on. I pretty much love everything Brent Oberlin has done, like: Cosmonaught - Pipebomb Full Of Nails

VHOL - The Wall
VHOL - The Desolate Damned - I was so obsessed with these albums. My favorite metal albums of somewhat recent times. I can't believe they came out in 2013 and 2015. I guess you might call this melodic black metal or speed metal. I feel like i'm on speed when I listen to them hahahaha. Exhilarating! Just insane riffs and drums and one of the most epic bass tones ever.

some more favorites:
BISON - Earthbound

Sun Crow - Quest For Oblivion

ASG - Survive Sunrise

Vektor - Terminal Redux

Mantar - Death By Burning

Back