Post what you're listening to!

Sorry, just catching up in this thread. SpyroGyra?
They performed at my HS in my JR year. I took the night off from work for it. I left fairly shortly as it’s more comfortable to sleep on a bed than a gym floor.
Sorry, that was my impression of them. Maybe I should give them another listen 3+ decades later.

Re the Firm,
I was familiar with the song when it came out, but I had no idea that Jimmy Page was in the band. When I saw the video, I was like "well, someone is doing a great Jimmy Page impersonation there..." :)

I’ve really been enjoying a mini playlist comprised of the most recent 3 Tool records, the most recent 3 Alice In Chains (Duvall era) records, and the best of Chevelle, the latter being some serious riff monsters.

I remember when The Firm were big for five minutes in the 80's. Quite a bunch of heavy hitters in that band. At that early date, I didn't actually know the names of a lot of the members of many bands, apart from John, Paul, George and Ringo, and Stewart, Andy, and Gordon..er, Sting. Tony Franklin's burp-gun fretless playing knocked me out.

Frozen Brains 🧠 Tell No Tells
There are “Guitar Gods” and then there is BucketHead!

Last edited:
Back