Post What Metal You are Listening To

I have added a link to this thread in the relevant section of the Welcome to the Forum thread. Prepare to be inundated with a flood or trickle of new viewers :cool:

If you don't have a guy on a treadmill your band will never make it in metal. Period.

Edit: i just discovered the band i just posted is represented by a white supremacist record label, so they have been deleted. not sure why black metal bands are so often tied to nazi stuff but hey thats why I always try to do my due diligence.

listen to this instead

Last edited:
Edit: i just discovered the band i just posted is represented by a white supremacist record label, so they have been deleted. not sure why black metal bands are so often tied to nazi stuff but hey thats why I always try to do my due diligence. listen to this instead

I never understood that. I get that satanists and nazis LOVE symobolism with no moderation - but why would both groups sympathize? Anyway, I for myself, hate nazis but love satanic black metal.

A little known fact is that this tune was originally written as a jingle for a household laundry stain/spot remover called "Shout" the company didn't care for it (Stainkiller) and JP changed the name to "Painkiller" and released it.

A little known fact is that this tune was originally written as a jingle for a household laundry stain/spot remover called "Shout" the company didn't care for it (Stainkiller) and JP changed the name to "Painkiller" and released it.

giphy.gif

Ironically,this Sabbath tune was originally intended as a jingle for Kennmore (Sears) electric clothing irons. Apparently they were looking to expand the market and flip traditional gender roles a bit and get more men into ironing.

Self pleasure this morning. I'm currently listening the latest mixes for our upcoming album. A pre-taste (live)

Back