Post What Metal You are Listening To

I never understood that. I get that satanists and nazis LOVE symobolism with no moderation - but why would both groups sympathize? Anyway, I for myself, hate nazis but love satanic black metal.
Yeah, dude the nazi stuff, big yikes, that ain't no joke, but the hilarious thing about satanism is how tongue in cheek it all is, so when ppl get bent out of shape I always get a good lmao

The newest Skid Row album "The Gangs All here" is STELLAR IMO. Been listening to it a lot lately. Here is my favorite track....the hook it killer:

Another good one:

Also, Scotti Hill is a big Warmoth fan!

Yeah, dude the nazi stuff, big yikes, that ain't no joke, but the hilarious thing about satanism is how tongue in cheek it all is, so when ppl get bent out of shape I always get a good lmao
With Gaahl, there's definitely not tongue in cheek whatsoever lol Easily the best interview I have ever seen.

Found out about Battle Beast through lead singer Noora's collaboration with Amaranthe. Bought Circus of Doom. I am not disappointed. And like all good power metal, I feel like I could drive way too fast on the highway with this album.

Back