Popped the Cherry on 2 Warmoths this weekend

Volitions Advocate

Since this was my replacement LP, and not the original, its actually the first time i've played it at a gig.

Also my Partsocaster.
4444_83515093662_39122873662_1880311_6194296_n.jpg

4444_83515823662_39122873662_1880312_4590541_n.jpg

Something fun to see.  Need it to get my mind out of the fact that my GT -10 may be gone forever.

One thing is for sure, the adapter is toast.,  I'll take it down to the shop tomorrow and plug it into their boss adapter and see if it works. *crosses fingers*

Other fav's:
4444_83516653662_39122873662_1880323_3416309_n.jpg

4444_83518338662_39122873662_1880378_944520_n.jpg

4444_83515073662_39122873662_1880309_1788110_n.jpg

4444_83516633662_39122873662_1880322_3404977_n.jpg

Man, I need help. I spent the most time looking at the Zeppelin shirt. No, seriously, just the shirt. I need another Zep shirt...

Careful Max, that's Curtis' wife's "misty mountains" you're staring at.

Anyway cool pics.  We have the same hair  :eek:ccasion14:

Thats not my wife, This is my rock band.  the one from the website I recently posted.

We play pop music in my wife band.

EDIT: BTW max.  you're awesome.  We played Rock n' Roll.  I basically jammed it on stage, although it was difficult for me to wrap my mind around blues in 8 bars rather than 12..  I managed though.  It was awesome.

It bugs me when people will go around with Floyd/Hendrix/other band shirts, and not really know the music. I'm sure the girl there actually listens to Zep, which is good.

dbw said:
Careful Max, that's Curtis' wife's "misty mountains" you're staring at.

Anyway cool pics.  We have the same hair  :eek:ccasion14:

I died when I read this.  :laughing11:  Thanks for the laugh, man.  I'm gonna have to remember that one.

No, its not the K-Tre. Its the Knucklehead Reverb 100.  I had to choose between this and the K-Tre.
The K-Tre is pretty much the wickedest amp I've ever heard, the problem is its a one trick pony, you have shimmering clean. and Rip your face off hi-gain metal tube distortion.
It would be awful for blues.  This one has 3 channels and is not quite so in your face, but responds more organically to your picking because you can set the gain to 4 and have it sound likes its at 4 instead of 11.

Although it would be nice if the put the preamp from the dirty channel in the k-tre  in place of the 3rd channel in this amp.

This one is the same amp that Mick Thompson from Slipknot uses. The actually even made him a Sig Model (the he actually uses) and called it the KR7.  Adam Jones also uses one in the studio.

I plan on getting a K-Tre Combo so that I can keep my Rivera/Crate combination at smaller gigs.  Since i have the Stack and Combo Crate SS's at my disposal.  It would be nice to have a tube amp combo that fit in as well.

My amp: http://www.rivera.com/products/knuckle/kr100-top.php
The Newest model: http://www.rivera.com/products/knuckle/kr7.php

That's pretty cool.  I keep wondering when I'l finally get to do the same...

Great shots!

I really miss playing out.  I'll just live vicariously through you and the others on this board who play out.  :icon_thumright:

Volitions Advocate said:
No, its not the K-Tre. Its the Knucklehead Reverb 100.  I had to choose between this and the K-Tre.
The K-Tre is pretty much the wickedest amp I've ever heard, the problem is its a one trick pony, you have shimmering clean. and Rip your face off hi-gain metal tube distortion.
It would be awful for blues.  This one has 3 channels and is not quite so in your face, but responds more organically to your picking because you can set the gain to 4 and have it sound likes its at 4 instead of 11.

Although it would be nice if the put the preamp from the dirty channel in the k-tre  in place of the 3rd channel in this amp.

This one is the same amp that Mick Thompson from Slipknot uses. The actually even made him a Sig Model (the he actually uses) and called it the KR7.  Adam Jones also uses one in the studio.

I plan on getting a K-Tre Combo so that I can keep my Rivera/Crate combination at smaller gigs.  Since i have the Stack and Combo Crate SS's at my disposal.  It would be nice to have a tube amp combo that fit in as well.

My amp: http://www.rivera.com/products/knuckle/kr100-top.php
The Newest model: http://www.rivera.com/products/knuckle/kr7.php
Oh, thats cool. I've just given myself the most massive amount of gas by looking at that site. My financial future is Ice Creamed.

DocNrock said:
Ice cream has more than two meanings?  ???
Well it's saving me from using Obscenity. If you don't like it, use your imagination. I can think of many more words that can fit in there. :evil4:

Oh snap, where's that go?

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
DocNrock said:
Ice cream has more than two meanings?   ???
Well it's saving me from using Obscenity. If you don't like it, use your imagination. I can think of many more words that can fit in there. :evil4:

You were too quick...I deleted my post.  :icon_biggrin:

Max said:
It bugs me when people will go around with Floyd/Hendrix/other band shirts, and not really know the music. I'm sure the girl there actually listens to Zep, which is good.

Max, I was the same way when your age.  "What!  They're not as big a Metallica/Nirvana/GnR fan as me!  How dare they wear that shirt!"  I was once told by an elder that he thinks it's "cute" when a new generation discovers The Beatles.  How many Marley "fans" know he made more than Legend.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Max said:

Max, I was the same way when your age.  "What!  They're not as big a Metallica/Nirvana/GnR fan as me!  How dare they wear that shirt!"  I was once told by an elder that he thinks it's "cute" when a new generation discovers The Beatles.  How many Marley "fans" know he made more than Legend.
Casual fans are fine, but it just bugs me when I can ask someone who's wearing a Hendrix shirt (since that's the biggest offender, IMHO) to name one song, and they can't.

Volitions Advocate said:
Was it a Faux Pas (sp?) of me to wear my amp shirt?  It's not like I was wearing my own band shirt or anything.

No Faux Pax at all (yes, spelling correct).  Wearing a shirt bearing the name of your amp shouldn't be a problem at all.  Now if you were wearing an Abba shirt....

DocNrock said:
Volitions Advocate said:
Was it a Faux Pas (sp?) of me to wear my amp shirt?  It's not like I was wearing my own band shirt or anything.

No Faux Pax at all (yes, spelling correct).  Wearing a shirt bearing the name of your amp shouldn't be a problem at all.  Now if you were wearing an Abba shirt....
innoutrofl2_1.gif

Back