Please show me your vintage white guitars

Ollie88

Im planning a new Warmoth build 1humbucker rear route stratocaster. Over a decade has gone by since my last build. My favourite arctic white colour not available anymore.

Id very much like to see how Warmoths vintage white looks on actual builds. Every picture will be appreciated.

I think the Aaron did video about Binding and burst overs that featured a zebra top with a vintage white back.

I think there's also a thread or a video regarding the different whites that are now available. A little searching and you can find it.

Go to 4:20

Or you can get alpine white, and wait 20 years. Smoke lot's of cigarettes and play outdoor gigs. Probably reduce it to 10 if you play in the sun enough.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys. Yeah sorry, it seems I could have searched this easily but interacting with the community is always a pleasure.

Please don't take my reply as being snarky. It was not meant as a "here, let me Google that for you" response.

I also prefer to get my answers from people whenever possible.

<soapbox>
Why?

Me: "Good sandwich shop near me?"
Google: "Subway. Quiznos. Arby's."
Me: "Good local sandwich shop near me?"
Google: "Subway. Quiznos. McDonalds."
Me: "Good mom and pop sandwich shop near me?"
Google: "Subway. Quiznos. Burger King."

- versus -

Me: "What's a good sandwich shop near me?"
Some random real human person: "Oh...there is this killer place over on 3rd and Main. It's a bakery, but they serve bagel sandwiches until 2:00 PM every day. I especially like the Turkey and Cranberry sandwich. Be sure to get there a little early because they usually run out of bagels by 1:00."

The "information" Google provides gets decided by which company paid the most. I'll take the latter info any time.
</soapbox>

Perhaps I can be of some assistance.

The TL-DR frame...but I think it's better to watch the video and see each body by itself. The differences will seem more extreme when compared side-to-side because ... perception. I'm a big fan of Aaron's videos showing these subtle differences.

white-warmoth.png

The TL-DR frame...but I think it's better to watch the video and see each body by itself. The differences will seem more extreme when compared side-to-side because ... perception. I'm a big fan of Aaron's videos showing these subtle differences.

View attachment 61013

Sadly, two of those four are currently not available. We're working to get Alpine White happening again, but it's likely a ways off still.

Im planning a new Warmoth build 1humbucker rear route stratocaster. Over a decade has gone by since my last build. My favourite arctic white colour not available anymore.

Id very much like to see how Warmoths vintage white looks on actual builds. Every picture will be appreciated.
Don't know whether it's relevant to the thread - hope so - but I've got a body (and neck) on order in transparent green, at the moment to transplant the electrics and hardware from a tired workhorse... anyway, based on the results (it's my first Warmoth experience), there's a chance I might give 'Number 2' a similar reboot.
I have a Strat Ultra in (I think) Arctic White Pearl. Was looking around the Warmoth options and found a white in the 'Metallic' section that looks very similar to the Ultra's colour, to me.

Just a thought.

Here is mine Inspired by my '83 Strat.
Vintage white face, on a clear ash back.

Edit: I had to lower the picture quality so much to get them to load on the page that now they look like Shi7.
I'm sight impaired. They look fine to me ;)
If/when I post pictures, and they look like sh*t, blame Samsung/Android.

I like the white top/clear back concept, by the way.

This is a recent build, it is also satin.

Attachments

• 04FCFBBA-81B6-4CF6-8369-D9513330170C.jpeg
    04FCFBBA-81B6-4CF6-8369-D9513330170C.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 7
Back