Photo-Hosting sites.

PhilHill

For awhile now I have used ImageShack for my photos. However, they are now telling me that my 30-day free trial is over. And in spite of the fact that I bought a subscription, I'm supposed to pay for another subscription to use my photos. The site is connected to Facecrooks, so I should have known better, my fault.
Anyway, could you'all suggest a site that you've had good service from? I would appreciate............. :icon_thumright:

I am using Flickr since the Photobucket debacle of a few years ago. It has worked well so far.

Others seem to use Imgur and I am sure there are others.

All my photos go to my Google cloud account anyway, so I use that. They don't make it easy, however you can get a url for sharing any photo without revealing your account name.

I switched to Flickr, downloaded all my pics from photobucket...I too am about fed up with facecrook, and their one sided censorship..

When Photobrokit screwed up all of internet forums way back I went to Imgur, who still allows it but has done their best to make it impossible via mobile devices, and wants to be a social media site instead of a photo hosting site they started as.  I went back on Faecesbook for a few forums, but I'm ready to drop them again too.  Has anyone figured out how to link to google images from a forum? They have sharable links but they're not inlinable.

Back