Others?

stormbringer

OK, I know, Warmoth rocks! Hands down! But, that being said, I know some of us have 'other' guitars as well. Can we start a 'non Warmoth' Flikr gallery to show off some of our other goods? Thoughts? I for one am interested in the other toys all of you have (from one guitarist to another)... Or is this inappropriate? Correct me if needed...

:guitaristgif:

Well since this is the Unofficial Warmoth board that shouldn't be a problem. Right...?

That'd be like going to your girlfriend's house and showing her a picture of your wife.

LOL, that's funny...

Well, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask since it's from one guitarist to another type of thing.  If it bothers anyone, ain't a big thing...

I am sure it's ok. it's not like we aren't already Big Warmoth fans here come on.

There's nothing anyone could post here that's gonna lose business for Warmoth.

Alfang said:
I am sure it's ok. it's not like we aren't already Big Warmoth fans here come on.

There's nothing anyone could post here that's gonna lose business for Warmoth.

Well we already own them don't we? But I don't think we would get a slideshow on a sticky :dontknow:

ildar said:
That'd be like going to your girlfriend's house and showing her a picture of your wife.

But not as bad as going to your girlfriends house and showing her husband a picture of your wife.....

... and some day I'll tell you why I began drinking bourbon and Drambuie, and even some hard liquor!

I think it would be cool to see other kinds of guitars we all have too. I wonder if you can have too many stickys though :icon_scratch:

I'd like to see some miscellaneous axes... I don't think it'll make anyone stop buying Warmoths.

Why are there no pics yet? let me quickly post some of mine before Orpheo posts his LP mikado pics.

My collection has changes a lot since, so I got to take some more recent and nicer pics soon.. I am in the process of selling my pointy headstocks (except for my heartfields.. they play better than anything else) and in are more warmoths and more strats

Strats
October82007017.jpg

Fenders
October82007021.jpg

Other Crap
October82007025.jpg

my most recent find, a lovely shell pink classic series 60s strat
Jan172008038.jpg

Very nice...  OK, I started another Flikr group "OtherToys" - http://www.flickr.com/groups/othertoys/. Let's see what ya got!

In...  Is there a way to import all of the people from the Warmoth Flikr to this one? I made it moderated to keep any 'Joe' from adding his guitars, claiming he was a Warmoth Owner (no offense to any Joe's that may exist in the family).

It is an addiction you know...  :toothy12:

Back