Other Passions?

Tweed said:
Oh my, burgers? Go to Meers in Oklahoma, not too far from Mt. Scott. Longhorn beef the size of plate. A beautiful thing.
Meers is the smallest... community, we'll say, I've ever witnessed. As far as I know, it's just that burger restaurant and maybe a post office. Maybe.
nope Loomis is, party store, and what use to be a gas station, at a four way stop with speed bumps on all sides.
that's it.
I have a friend who lives there. When we ask where in Loomis he say "under the third rock on the left"

Well, guys...
I'm very proud of being a 14 year old who generally detests the play-Halo-all-night-atmosphere which seems to dominate my age-group...  :headbang1:
So between music and school I don't have a lot of free time these days.

Justinginn said:
Well, guys...
I'm very proud of being a 14 year old who generally detests the play-Halo-all-night-atmosphere which seems to dominate my age-group...  :headbang1:

I'm only 18, I WISH all I had to do was school and music...  :sad:

JamesL said:
Justinginn said:
Well, guys...

and I'm only 47 and lost 80% in my stock portfolio and WISH all I had to do was school and music ...  :help: :tard:

kreig said:
JamesL said:
Justinginn said:
Well, guys...

and I'm only 47 and lost 80% in my stock portfolio and WISH all I had to do was school and music ...  :help: :tard:

Haha you're old.... Kidding  :rock-on:

Scuba, free dive spearfishing, boats, fishing. Surfing and body surfing in my younger days in Hawaii. Anything in the tropical sea.

I suppose I must post this but it does show me to be a complete geek. :doh:

Other than playing/building/modifying guitars my hobbies include:
Spending obscene amounts of money on Porcupine Tree and related musicians albums (eg spent £74 recently to ensure I get ltd ed CD and Vinyl versions of Steven Wilson's solo album)
Spending a slightly less obscene amount of money on progressive rock and metal
Building model railways in really obscure scale/gauge combinations (one of which I may have invented or at least been the first person to go public with)
Computers + games
Collecting old games consoles and Japanese scrolling shooters
Magic The Gathering (I know this is really sad but I enjoy it)
Motorsport (going to the Race of Champions at Wembley again this year :icon_biggrin:)

Not sure if this counts but I'm also a big fan of JRR Tolkien and read his work on a very regular basis.

Girlfriend, my dog, aquariums (Not necc. in that order.. I'd say dog first, because the later you come home, the happier it is, also... if it has puppies you can take an ad out in a newspaper.. with a girlfriend.. not so much)

Riding motorcycles (current bike is 2003 HD Nighttrain)
Building/Flying RC airplanes
Beer - Both drinking and brewing
On-line gaming

I'd say you would have a rather large problem if your girlfriend has puppies.

Back