Other Passions?

jackthehack said:
Spinners are ANY women under 5'2" and height/weight proportional; race/nationality NOT a categorical factor

True......diversity of thought is good. You spin what you like - I spin what I like  :eek:ccasion14:

Oh......'scuse, please - I stray from the 'family oriented theme'
eusa_angel.gif

hijacked.gif

it is ... and it's also about to be listed for sale  :sign13:

early '65 A car with 124K miles, original rebuilt engine, original rebuilt 4bbl carb
originally Rangoon Red / red, but some doofus repainted it Poppy Red  :dontknow:
original 3 speed
new drums

here's another shot to get you drooling

fa25ff43.jpg

d120fea8.jpg

1adb481d.jpg

funds from this are going to cover the cost of a new CNC for my shop  :blob7:

all the best,

R

I'm into building and flying R/C planes.  I've also flow full-sized aircraft, taxi, takeoff and landing, but I've not gotten my license.  I'm hoping to start scuba diving if I can get back into shape.  I also do a lot of handyman stuff around the house-- plumbing, carpentry and electrical upgrades.  I play a lot of computer games, too, mostly FPS and flight sims.

JBD

tfarny said:
Wow skuttlefunlk - you fly Ospreys? Seriously?

never got to even sit in one :( but I do spend a load of time consulting to the people who design and manufacture them  :eek:ccasion14:

R

Well I am into Football (soccer for the uneducated  :icon_thumright: ) playing it (I am a compleatly two footed, genius, lone striker for my local team! Ive got the target man beef!) and watching my beloved Sunderland. HAWAY ROY KEANE, MAN!

World Cinema
Photography
Cooking
Skiing
PUB NIGHT! which is tonight!

................my foxy lady.

Cant really say I am into cars, I have a 795cc Daewoo Matiz!

Except for guitars and building,

Computers (including distributed computing  :icon_thumright:)
Video Games
Bicycling
Cooking
Jazz (especially Charlie Parker and Miles Davis)
Clapton bootlegs
Books

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
rhythm said:
Well I am into Football (soccer for the uneducated  :icon_thumright: )

How do you say football in German?  ...........you're welcome.

.................err...............fussball.................ah, I see. I am making a fuss........ Fuss - Ball.  :icon_thumright:

rhythm said:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

And there's only one football... the other is "American Football" which has been discussed as a sissy try of playing Rugby  :laughing7:

NonsenseTele said:
rhythm said:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

And there's only one football... the other is "American Football" which has been discussed as a sissy try of playing Rugby  :laughing7:

LOL

Here is the result of my other passion, long range off shore fishing.

tuna.jpg

That was from a 10 day trip last year.  I'm leaving on an 8 day trip tomorrow!  :cool01:  We don't get into fish that big on an 8 day trip, but the variety is killer:  tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo, yellowtail, and even a half day for cod.

Other passions? Barbeque, racing (I am a seriously hardcore Tifosi), archaeology in general, ancient Egypt in particular, World War 2 history, finding/creating the perfect hamburger, finding/creating the perfect pizza, Lani Todd, and six foot tall Brunettes.

Skuttle you kill me I want her, bad.

RLW, food related passions are awesome, im right with yah, oh and with the six foot tall brunettes.  :toothy10:

RLW said:
Other passions?  finding/creating the perfect hamburger

Mmmmmmmmm ... In-N-Out brugers!

20060125050438458_21.jpg

full story here: http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20060125050438458

R

RLW said:
Other passions? Barbeque, racing (I am a seriously hardcore Tifosi), archaeology in general, ancient Egypt in particular, World War 2 history, finding/creating the perfect hamburger, finding/creating the perfect pizza, Lani Todd, and six foot tall Brunettes.

Like History and Archeology but haven't been studing it that much... WWII is also chared, I've gone to Imperial War Museum in London, if you want pics, just ask  :icon_thumright:
And what a cr@p the ferrari did to Massa last race  :tard: Hope he win the championship, although I like englishs, Hamilton is pretty arrogant...
Love pizza and hamburguers...
I prefer blondes... the Dutch way  :icon_biggrin:

The Texas Burger Guy says that this is the best he's found...

http://www.texasburgerguy.com/2006/04/review-20-boondocks-amarillo-texas_02.html

but I'm not driving to Amarillo to find out.

Oh my, burgers? Go to Meers in Oklahoma, not too far from Mt. Scott. Longhorn beef the size of plate. A beautiful thing.
Meers is the smallest... community, we'll say, I've ever witnessed. As far as I know, it's just that burger restaurant and maybe a post office. Maybe.

Back