Other Passions?

I play guitar and I'm a gearhead (these are two separate hobbies).  :guitaristgif:  Besides that, my hobbies are watching movies, flying kites :), politics (don't get me started), volunteer stuff... er what else... I also like cats, as you may have noticed:

2871434664_7e42f7a674.jpg

And a few things I won't discuss here.  :toothy12:

I was wondering why you called him "ice cream" whatd you try to say?, and dbw, you just couldnt resist posting another pic of that beautiful guitar could ya?... I want it.

I TRIED to say the other word for a vagina/kitty cat....

Poon, meat cave, cockpocket... You know..

..I am really into cross country mountain biking.
    Then biking in general.
    Cross country ski
      Used to a little game modding (modeling)
      Tinkering in general
        Anything outdoors

I forgot one too!  I really like to argue!  In honor of this past time, I would just like to say that the moderators of this board trying to keep a family friendly atmosphere for guitar builders of all ages is hardly censorship.  Censorship is a far more dubious and dangerous animal. 

The word that gets turned into "ice cream" is "p*ssy."  This has come out in like 3 threads in the past week.    :laughing7:

I think I understand the connection but it's too nasty to discuss here.   :tard:

guitlouie said:
I forgot one too!  I really like to argue!  In honor of this past time, I would just like to say that the moderators of this board trying to keep a family friendly atmosphere for guitar builders of all ages is hardly censorship.  Censorship is a far more dubious and dangerous animal. 
+1

Thank you for that, I was trying to figure out how to type it so people would get it.
:cool01:

dammit. now how can I say that one of my passions is ice cream without you all thinking dirty.    i'm a serious ben & jerry's addict.  mmm.    other than ice cream and music the passion that i've gotten into more and more in the past few years has been outdoors bushcraft / wilderness survival.  anything outdoors will do me- hiking, camping, canoeing, poleing, all that good stuff.. 

Music, Movies, Books, and Guitars.

I'm SUCH a nerd...

My favorite pasttime as of late is surfing youtube for new and strange music.  Recent finds:  Dark Ambient, Neoclassical (apparently a different kind of neoclassical than the metal/classical hybrid), and Neofolk

A friend of mine showed me a live vid of Focus performing "Hocus Pocus" - I damn near laughed my ass off.  The music is great, but the singer is friggin NUTS (and I mean that in the most insane way possible)

I really loved Focus. The problem is that those guys were so virtuoso that any live performance could turn out either completely brilliant or a complete ultimate dud.

(In no particular order)
Old Porsches (though I don't currently have one  :( )
Red wine
Single malts
Holidays (vacations)
Cooking
Movies
Books
Good people/ conversation (often on the subject of any of the above!)
...quite a lot of things  :cool01:

stratplayer1 said:
Old Porsches eh? Damn, European cars.. although I do fancy a lamborghini..

We won't start talking about the differences between European & Japanese cars VS American, are we?  :cool01:
I buy european and japanese any day of the year... :laughing7:

My Civic is the sh*t, homie.  It's all an all-stock '98 in Standard Gray.  Big pimpin!

Back