ok, I want a starcaster

Another vote for Starcaster bodies.  Necks as well; I'm sure there are many that would argue that the headstock is ugly, but I actually like it.  Kinda makes me think Strat meets Firebird.

Firstly, this thread is due for a bump.

Secondly, if this were to finally happen, may I suggest also making a bass version.

The thing is, you can't really get a vintage style Starcaster, well not without buying a vintage one, and you can buy a lot of the other models in some way or another.  I get that for a Jag bass for instance, Warmoth does really good work, and the options are there, and so on...  However, I can get a version of it for $180 at one of the megabuy places online.  But unless you find a custom one off, or make it yourself from scratch, getting a Starcaster body or neck is just not a possibility.  So for that reason, I place it ahead of a lot of other ideas on the want list.  I also want a thinline Jazzmaster, but that is another topic for another thread.
Patrick

So.... now what? Is this like when the heroes win and the movie's over? What's the Warmoth Extended Universe going to be like?

Max said:
So.... now what? Is this like when the heroes win and the movie's over? What's the Warmoth Extended Universe going to be like?

Kittens and sunshine. Unicorns and rainbows. Sweetness and light. Naked women everywhere. Cheesecake for breakfast. Joe Satriani on the radio 24/7. I could go on, but I'm sure you can imagine how miserable things will be.

Cagey said:
Max said:

Kittens and sunshine. Unicorns and rainbows. Sweetness and light. Naked women everywhere. Cheesecake for breakfast. Joe Satriani on the radio 24/7. I could go on, but I'm sure you can imagine how miserable things will be.

You had me at "Naked women everywhere". I'll take them, you guys can sort out the miserable parts. :laughing7:

So these were posted on another forum I visit this morning, but I can't find any reference to it at here or at W.
Anybody know?
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=22196.0;attach=29457;image
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=22196.0;attach=29461;image

What ever the deal it might solve the I want a starcaster problem.

I have all the excitement feelings....

Haven't posted in this forum for an age, and I think to myself 'I wonder how that starcaster thread is going' and return to this........I don't care how poor I am, I am having one.

If we wanted things like "problems solved" we wouldn't be who we are. I mean, if you just filled a swimming pool full of melted Moose Tracks ice cream and sex kittens, your guitars strings would get sticky. So what do you do - grease the kittens? Play nylon-string graphite guitars in the shower? The human condition runs deep, son.

StübHead said:
If we wanted things like "problems solved" we wouldn't be who we are. I mean, if you just filled a swimming pool full of melted Moose Tracks ice cream and sex kittens, your guitars strings would get sticky. So what do you do - grease the kittens? Play nylon-string graphite guitars in the shower? The human condition runs deep, son.
I think they need to check the dosage of your Prozac... :dontknow:

Back