ok, I want a starcaster

I'd have a p90 neck, single middle and humbucker bridge, a bigsby, zebrawood top, Black korina back, Flames koa neck, macassar ebony fb, cream bound neck and body, 6100 frets. All black hardware, of course.

I'd do p90's, with that metallic burst that you see sometimes, white binding, maple/ebony jazzmaster neck.  And some kind of useful wammy - maybe a gotoh Wilkinson or something.

....Mahogany body, Rosewood top, Maple neck, Rosewood fretboard, ditch the headstock for something sane. Or an all Walnut body, mmmm. :guitaristgif:

Telenator WRHumbuckers? Or just plain Humbicker sized P90s? Bare Knuckle Manhattans (humbucker sized P90) have caught my eye and ear lately, very mellow..... :rock-on:

Mahogany body with spruce top, bubinga neck with mac ebony fretboard, MOP dots and spruce headstock veneer, Bigsby, wood mounted Bartolini or wide range humbuckers.

Hmmm...

kböman said:
Mahogany body with spruce top, bubinga neck with mac ebony fretboard, MOP dots and spruce headstock veneer, Bigsby, wood mounted Bartolini or wide range humbuckers.

Hmmm...

Wood mounted Bartolinis? Active or passive? Would look very 70s with the spruce top and black plastique Barts' covers! :icon_thumright: 

I'm thinking the passive PBF55/57 combo. I have no idea how they sound, I just kind of like the thought... :toothy12:

I think I have seen a Fender Esprit with a floyd rose or Kahler once..

Speaking of which, how awesome would it be if Warmoth sold Fender Esprit / Flame / Robben Ford Bodies!!!!

Märkeaux said:
I think I have seen a Fender Esprit with a floyd rose or Kahler once..

Speaking of which, how awesome would it be if Warmoth sold Fender Esprit / Flame / Robben Ford Bodies!!!!

Dear Mr. Markooooooooooeaux;

I do not wish to pass judgement on your guitar tastes, but please don't distract the warmoth folks from the issue at hand - which of course is a warmoth Starcaster body.  If you would like to scratch your Robben Ford itch, please do so on your own suggestion thread.

Yours,

Mayfly

P.S.

all of the above comes with:  :icon_jokercolor:

P.P.S

Bump - I want a starcaster.

Back