Office Supplies, a picstory, now with clips!!!

TonyFlyingSquirrel

Master Member
At Warmoth, we have what we refer to as "shop guitars" which are basically a couple of "reference instruments" as far as feel, trying out pickups, general appearance, just the basics really, nothing elaborate.

We now have a VIP Black Korina body paired up with a reverse headstock Warmoth all rosewood Conversion neck with SS6105's, G510 bridge, SD Custom/bridge and SD Pearly Gates/neck, with SG38 tuners.

She rides well, very balanced, she sounds great, quite punchy, really fat, but with plenty of bite with the pickup combo.  Her bends are smooth 7 buttery, but she can shred hotter than a goat's butt in a pepper patch.

I put her together last week/weekend, & today we got a decent polaroid of her.  The benchtop pics are from my Digi-cam the other day.

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00944.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

& now for the "runway" pics
W_VIP_TFS_back.jpg

W_VIP_TFS_front.jpg

Really nice, but this dragon burst doesn't make me (and I was supposed to dig the green and yellow finish :D)

That green korina looks great with the rosewood.
Any other reference instruments up there?

jackthehack said:
Isn't that the VIP Dragonburst that was on the "Hot Deals" page for a LONG time?

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking  :laughing7:

If I had known how nice it would have turned out........

I'll take that one please. :)

I'm not crazy about the dragon burst, but this does confirm for me again that trans-green on black korina will look sweet.

Also I think this is the first guitar I've seen here besides mine that has the SD-5.

If you think that looks great, you should consider even just a clear gloss over rare Flamed Black Korina, a showcase bass sold a few days ago, & when I went to go grab it from the shelf, I was instantly smitten with G.A.S.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
If you think that looks great, you should consider even just a clear gloss over rare Flamed Black Korina, a showcase bass sold a few days ago, & when I went to go grab it from the shelf, I was instantly smitten with G.A.S.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Who bought it??? I'm going to hunt the bar-steward untill my last breath on earth!
frocket.gif

Goddamn, how much I would like to had money to buy this... I'm since January looking at it almost everyday...

Tony, it's amazing that you guys get anything done arround there, you must have a full time janitor to mop up the drool all over the place.

I think the green looks awesome, someday I will own a green guitar and a Blk Korina guitar, now maybe a combo as well

lumberg.JPG

Ummmmm, yeah, I'm gonna hafta go ahead and ask you to put that in a box and send it my way. And uhhhh, while your at..... I'm gonna need you to just go ahead and not charge me for it either.

Very, very nice!

Awesome.  Show us the rest of the shop guitars!!

By the way, we've seen dragonburst on korina before... remember VA's beautiful LP that got stolen? :(  http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=559.0

thank you blue313 , i totally misunderstood ! and you did'nt make me feel like an idiot ! how gracious .

This board tends to be a very civil and laid back environment, one very conducive to the free sharing of knowledge.  I couldn't see flaming someone over a simple misunderstanding  :icon_thumright:

Back