Office Supplies, a picstory, now with clips!!!

Not a fan of the Dragon Burst and you should probably peel the sticker off of the gead stock...But I love the VIP body shape and wood combos... That axe must sound awesome...

Fish said:
Not a fan of the Dragon Burst and you should probably peel the sticker off of the gead stock...But I love the VIP body shape and wood combos... That axe must sound awesome...
Agreed .the sticker does look rather bad, noone even took the time to cut it out correctly..

kreig said:
SD Custom bridge!? . . . is it a prototype?
Blue313 said:
kreig said:
SD Custom bridge!? . . . is it a prototype?

http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/electric/humbucker/progressive/sh5_duncan_cust/
kreig said:
thank you blue313 , i totally misunderstood ! and you did'nt make me feel like an idiot ! how gracious .

Let me restate my question:

I don't recognize the tailpiece . . . what  model/make is it ?

http://www.warmoth.com/hardware/bridges/bridges.cfm?fuseaction=bridges_gotoh_510

thank you GoDrex . . .

I am now enlightened ! ! !

and indebted :icon_smile:

Wrpa around tailpieces suck....most often they are a bitch to get the intonation correct.....
vomiton.gif

RE: Hot deals body observation.

DAMMIT! I miss my Dragonburst.

I'm gonna find the guy who stole it from me and use it to steal his ability to walk away from him.

DangerousR6 said:
Wrpa around tailpieces suck....most often they are a bitch to get the intonation correct.....
vomiton.gif

The Gotoh 510 was dead smooth & easy to intonate.  It's very resonant, & the saddles are easy on the hands, unlike most flatmount bridges with their grub screws.

DangerousR6 said:
vomiton.gif

If you're talking about the old 50s/early 60s Gibson style wraparound that's true. For a Gotoh 510 or Leo Quan replacement bridge for those old Gibson style ones, it's NOT.

jackthehack said:
DangerousR6 said:
vomiton.gif

If you're talking about the old 50s/early 60s Gibson style wraparound that's true. For a Gotoh 510 or Leo Quan replacement bridge for those old Gibson style ones, it's NOT.
Mainly the junk wrap arounds that PRS uses, pretty much the old Gibson syle...

Here's a link to clips from this past Sunday's Service.

I used the Warmoth VIP on 3 out of the 5 songs, using my 7string on Revelation Song and Indescribable, which just seemed to be asking for 1 more string.

http://mp3.lighthouse-cc.org:5000/CD_Ministry/Services/2008-09-14/

Amazing VIP!! Great songs and playing, keep rockin' for the King!!
Isaiah 40:28-31

That is a gorgeous guitar. I'm thinking maybe trans green on korina next time around...maybe for that Explorer I've been dreaming about for so long.

GoDrex said:
Also I think this is the first guitar I've seen here besides mine that has the SD-5.

I swapped the bridge pickup in my old cheapo Jackson for an SD-5. Killer sound.  :headbang:

Awesome sound clips tony, it's cool to hear other church/guitar junkies... wasn't expecting to hear that on this blog!

I like the sound at my church, but I wish I could play a pointy seven stringer with heavy distortion for worship every once in a while...

Back