number 3

oooo you beat me to it: im currently planning my 2nd build (before ive even received my first  :icon_biggrin:). the plan is for a LP with ziricote top with white binding, gold hardware, with a h-s-h route. gold JB bridge, gold rhythm quarter pounder middle, and gold phat cat.
sweet build though dude, i especiall like the inlays!! question though: does the corian bones look weird with the MOP crosses? im thinking of doing a block/skull inlay for my first neck, wasnt sure if it would look weird with the material difference. i totally dig how you mixed them up though! awesome!!  :headbang1:

i was in amsterdam last september/october. what an amazing city. so much prettier than i ever imagined. it was a great place to end my 4 month europe trip  :icon_smile:

rightintheface said:
oooo you beat me to it: im currently planning my 2nd build (before ive even received my first  :icon_biggrin:). the plan is for a LP with ziricote top with white binding, gold hardware, with a h-s-h route. gold JB bridge, gold rhythm quarter pounder middle, and gold phat cat.
sweet build though dude, i especiall like the inlays!! question though: does the corian bones look weird with the MOP crosses? im thinking of doing a block/skull inlay for my first neck, wasnt sure if it would look weird with the material difference. i totally dig how you mixed them up though! awesome!!  :headbang1:

i was in amsterdam last september/october. what an amazing city. so much prettier than i ever imagined. it was a great place to end my 4 month europe trip  :icon_smile:

No, I think it suits it all just nice.

In a month, I will have my 4th build, and before June, I will have my 5th(!!) build! I'm an addict now!

Man, I am sure those guitars all sound really nice, but you really have horrible taste in looks.
When you come to your senses and realize how ugly they all are you should...um...mail them all to me.

Serious tho, great looking guitars.

Micahbell said:
Man, I am sure those guitars all sound really nice, but you really have horrible taste in looks.
When you come to your senses and realize how ugly they all are you should...um...mail them all to me.

haha, sorry, I wont sell 'm ;)

Micahbell said:

I agree Orpheo.  A guitarist of your musical prowess should not be seen with such eyesores.  You should pass them off on some unsuspecting, less talented guitarist, and I think I'm your man... :icon_thumright:

Rickgrxbass said:
Micahbell said:

I agree Orpheo.  A guitarist of your musical prowess should not be seen with such eyesores.  You should pass them off on some unsuspecting, less talented guitarist, and I think I'm your man... :icon_thumright:

haha, you dont even know how I play ;)

little update: since I dont use the 5 way slot, I filled it up with a piece of padouk. looks rather neat now! I only have to fill up the 2 screwholes...

Orpheo said:
I think if you re-read my post you will find I have no interest in buying them, I just want you to give them to me.

I didn't even notice the 5-way switch on there, and you are right, it does look kind of off. Perhaps if it was just like the strat controls instead of LP with the 5way it would be better.

Micahbell said:
Orpheo said:
I think if you re-read my post you will find I have no interest in buying them, I just want you to give them to me.

I didn't even notice the 5-way switch on there, and you are right, it does look kind of off. Perhaps if it was just like the strat controls instead of LP with the 5way it would be better.

I also had that, real 'strat'like controls, and I dont like that. I needed the blade-slot for controlling the middlepickup, but I dont use that one at teh moment.

Back