NID deluxe

TBurst Std

Yesterday was new instrument day deluxe.

I was afforded the opportunity, and soon these opportunities lessen greatly as location and jobs within the household will be changing.
So strike while the iron is hot (and in this case, close).

Tired of borrowing other's "root" instruments as needed. I can't even do them justice as I don't really even have time to practice or develop my skills with them.

Over the last years, I have been researching what I should consider getting. In the categories I was looking at one name kept coming up, Gold Tone. Did some research and wow, they are located 50-60 miles from me. Called them up, noted I was local, and that my mother and her parents used to live within 10 minutes of them.

In this process, my wife noted she wasn't a fan of one of the items (resonator), but really liked another (baritone guitar).

Yesterday I brought home after a short trip, Gold Tone: Banjitar GT-750, Baritone GBG+, F12 Mandoguitar, Paul Beard Deluxe resonator.

Hmm, maybe there was a reason I got a T-Rex Solomate Acoustic board the other week  (wink).

Pics or it didn't happen.

Attachments

• roots instruments.jpg
    roots instruments.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 311
Well, shoot, son, you just singlehandedly became the man I envy most in the world.  Nice score!

Originally, I was not consider the baritone, the wife talked me into it.
Originally I was looking at the CC Banjitar due to lesser weight and cost. The GT-750 was such a better instrument, I had to make the executive real time decision LOL.

The location I will be moving to in the future is KY, so these should get even more play time there.

Back