NGD: New car

ocguy106 said:
DangerousR6 said:
ocguy106 said:
Gotta love VW's here is mine....it is a 2002 mexican "summer edition"

Duuuude, you rock.... :icon_thumright:  How the hell did you get a Mexico built bug into the US? :dontknow:

My ex is from Ensenada so I bought it brand new for $7800!!!! I got about another 8k into it, added a narrowed and adjustable beam, leather interior and all power doors and windows tons of fun stuff. had no problems driving back and forth across the border...once the mexican registration expired I swaped the vin's with another pan I had so it is registered as a 64'. not the most legal thing in the world but no one is getting hurt over it, and yes it is fully insured. now I am looking for 54 or older, that will be alot of fun.
Wow a suped up nazi car.

Sorry, but it's true.  :laughing7:

VROOOM! VROOM! VRooo-oom! vrooo....

Camry1.jpg

2000 Toyota Camry RULES, Dude!  I get 32mpg.... It's RED, dude. :party07:

stubhead said:
VROOOM! VROOM! VRooo-oom! vrooo....

Camry1.jpg

2000 Toyota Camry RULES, Dude!  I get 32mpg.... It's RED, dude. :party07:

Im sorry, but by your avatar, dont you mean:

MOOOOO! MOOOO! MOooo-ooo moooo....

3918250573_d7c1b3dc61.jpg

my dad just sent me this. didn't think it was worth a whole new thread, but thought it was pretty cool  :icon_biggrin:  this is at US13 Dragway.

1972 Plymouth Duster

I'm sorry, but i have a real problem getting a stiffie for a car that only beats a 89 Crown Vic 5.4 liter V8 Station Wagon through the quarter by 1/2 a length ( okay smartass, go ahead with the  banal immature insult here);
1989_Ford_LTD_Crown_Victoria.jpg

i've never seen a completely stock station wagon run a 11.5 in a quarter mile, but sure  :dontknow:  downhill, maybe.

JaySwear said:
i've never seen a completely stock station wagon run a 11.5 in a quarter mile, but sure  :dontknow:  downhill, maybe.

Okay. Im sure your right. I was carried away because, as a matter of facx i drove a Crown Vic for several years as my main transprotation. They were huge, elegant, roomy, and drove extremly smooth. They commanded respect on the road, and when push came to shove, dusted nearly every other vehicle  .

:icon_biggrin: i drive a lumina. it secretly wants to be a crown vic.

the city of gaithersburg switched all it's cop cars to new malibus (i think) and auctioned off all the old crown vics. man, i wish i had the money to grab one. they're some of the coolest old cop cars since the buick grand nationals.

I drive a '97 Corolla. It's got 200,000 miles on it and I get 45 mpg on the highway. Booyah. Some day I hope to drive a cool car.  :doh:

I've got a two door version of this:

sunny-beach-ford-fiesta-2005.jpg

Had it since new - very reliable car. Done 180000 k's in 4 or so years, and not disappointed me yet. Recently had some major servicing done on it because of the mileage, but yeah, it is a godsend for me due to the commute I have to do each workday.

Obviously I'd love something more exotic, but the cost of insurance and fuel if it's a gas guzzler would send me broke on my bus driver wages!

Back